Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The_Savage_1
  • 1 Post By The_Savage_1

Thread: Renew recommended players!

Famous

Exclamation Renew recommended players!

Ok have you guys experiencing same like me? For example every rec player is same for me seasons ago. Fine but nordeus please i have good attackers no thank you! And lately they dropping the avarage% drastically

Ok here are my renewing idea for recs!

1. More periodic present of new players please. Let the periodic time equals your u21 period but between times!
    For example: if you maxed out your u-ground you get rec players by 12 days periodically but bween your u21 showing time

2. Please let us show your 18 yo badass expensive players. I pay gladly 79 tokens for a 18yo 118% sa/striker/winger for sure! Or a waller multiple post defender!! I can only see 20yo 99% players only i got only ONE 19yo striker who is serving since recruiting and he is a rockstar Now he is 23 yo... Imagine the time we have passed w/o good player...

3. Adjust your algorithm which kind of player you gonna rec me.
    For example: calculate what post you are lacking by avarage% or something... If you have bad % @ defenders you get defender recs (variate them of course)

Thats it for now!
    I hope this will coming in future ☺️

Rookie
    Your third suggestion is already being used. "recommended" gives you players on position that you have the worst

Famous
    Failed so hard every time! I had and having my attacking squad the best and get all the time strikers... So no...

my scout just finds players in the same position every time always amc/st, it awfull. i bought 3 at 79 tokens each, trained there stats to an world class level. won the league two years in a row and was absolutly ripping as to how much there % dropped after each season. Feel totally ripped off. My guys pratically lost two stars this season. disgraceful. So i have now quit the game all together. It's a money milking ripp off app.
    Last edited by pye266; 06-29-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Firstly, make sure you have at least 3 GK.

Secondly, I also recommend having a fair few STs as we all know they like to recommend ST.

Most importantly though, if you want a particular position make sure you have that position in your formation.

For example, today it's nearly the end of the week and I was yet to receive my recommendation. I really wanted a DMC as I have none (so obviously not in my formation).

Before the reset I changed formation to include three DMCs (doesn't matter if out of position).

Today I received DMC/DMR 19yo with PM SA!

I had also removed positions that I didn't want from my formation and ended up with:

GK
    DL-DC-DC-DC
    DMC-DMC-DMC
    MC-MC-MC

I only had one MR and one ML in my whole squad but they are my two best players so I didn't want more in that position so very important not to have those positions in my formation otherwise assistant manager would realise I have no subs in those positions and possibly recommend that for me.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    Firstly, make sure you have at least 3 GK.

Secondly, I also recommend having a fair few STs as we all know they like to recommend ST.

Most importantly though, if you want a particular position make sure you have that position in your formation.

For example, today it's nearly the end of the week and I was yet to receive my recommendation. I really wanted a DMC as I have none (so obviously not in my formation).

Before the reset I changed formation to include three DMCs (doesn't matter if out of position).

Today I received DMC/DMR 19yo with PM SA!

I had also removed positions that I didn't want from my formation and ended up with:

GK
    DL-DC-DC-DC
    DMC-DMC-DMC
    MC-MC-MC

I only had one MR and one ML in my whole squad but they are my two best players so I didn't want more in that position so very important not to have those positions in my formation otherwise assistant manager would realise I have no subs in those positions and possibly recommend that for me.
    So basicly you are tricking and run around your block/house at midnight without t-shirt at full moon holding a glass containing half beer and half cola (we call it diesel ) and screaming: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

Ok joke(s) aside! It would be nice the fact we don't have to use tricky tools to gain our REALLY recommended player, isn't it dear NORDEUS?
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 06-30-2017 at 03:05 PM.

I got another GK today
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.