Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Alexinho
  • 1 Post By brunoctc1983

Thread: An idea, instead of decreasing videos' limit.

An idea, instead of decreasing videos' limit.

Here we go again with a video daily limit reduction.

Well, I don't know the exact reasons why nordeus is still decreasing the daily videos' limit, but if the main reason is about money (people buy less tokens??), then why don't you just decrease the associations' prizes?? Why you put more prizes like those mini-games??

I don't care about mini-games and I don't care if I get only 20 tokens max (platinum) from associations.
    But I just can't stand any further reduction of videos. You are exaggerating now, nordeus.

Level: 61 (Server top level)
    Seasons played: 83
    Leagues: 54
    Champions Leagues: 26
    Cups 32
    Trebles 11
    Career started: 5/6/2011

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Not really, you must still be aware that more then half of Top Eleven players are coming from locations where they pretty much have no videos at all or rarely are able to find some.

You might think that 20 videos a day is less but for must of us would actually be luxury to have at least 20. Not speaking of 50 or more .... Only with a limit of 20 videos a day we speak of 500 + green boosters which converted into tokens are 500 free tokens plus for free every single season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Not really, you must still be aware that more then half of Top Eleven players are coming from locations where they pretty much have no videos at all or rarely are able to find some.

You might think that 20 videos a day is less but for must of us would actually be luxury to have at least 20. Not speaking of 50 or more .... Only with a limit of 20 videos a day we speak of 500 + green boosters which converted into tokens are 500 free tokens plus for free every single season.
    Ok. And this is what I find really hard to digest. More than half of Top Eleven players are coming from locations that have few if any video offer. Why?
    How many players is that? How many millions of adverts to be seen? How much revenue to be generated by Nordeus?
    Is there anywhere in the world where cola, burgers, cars, other online games are not sold?
    Don't understand why Nordeus have to resort to providers to generate advertising income.

Most of the advs I can see for packs (I don't have vids for token) are about other games (Poker, Girls Z, Mobile Strike, Angry birds ...)
    Why not T11 players from all over the world cannot see such vids ?

Also I think it's better to give less token for asso groups (who are all the same at platinum - top100) and more to those mini contests where every one can have a chance to win.

Around 2 years ago I could watch ad's and get 50-60 rests per day.

About 6 months ago, I could watch ad's and get around 25 a day.

Currently, I can only watch ad's and get 8-10 rests a day. (Even when I haven't watched ad's for a week or so)

Either there's not enough ad's being placed by the sponsors, or there is a deduction by TE on how much we can watch - my guess is that it's the sponsors.

*I'm in the UK - If there's any country that loves adverts, it's here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Rookie
    I tried to post one suggestion I gave them in the support area, as a new thread, but the thread is not there yet.

I'll post it here and share with you:

SUGGESTION

Please create another ways for managers gain rest packs (or other resources). We are getting less and less videos. I'm getting from zero to 5, max 8 for more than two weeks! This way is impossible to hard train our players and this discourage managers to spend time training their teams.

This season I'm not hard training my players because I know that if I spend my rests, I won't be able to colletc more to rebuild my team when necessary, or to hard train before important matches.

This is really discouraging a lot of managers. Everyday I see new complaints in the Top Eleven Brasil - Facebook Group (administered by Rodrigo Paiva, one of the managers you Know)

You could even end with the videos offers to gain resources (because it's not equal for everybody, and if it's not equal, it's not fairly distributed). The game should have other ways to offer resources in EQUAL amount for everybody (20 or 25 per day it was ok!). I'm suggesting it because if isn't possible to offer the same amount of videos for every manager that plays the game, this is only contributing to create large differences in competitiveness among managers.

How you could do this:
    - You could create new levels of Training and Medical Center, and turn the production of the resources daily in both of them. It could be 1 rest / medical pack per level and the maximum level could be 20. Or maybe the medical packs could be produced 15 every seven days (because the medical packs it's easier to manage) while the rest packs could be in a daily basis because it's the main resource of the game to keep managers active power training their team. Even if the Training Center brings 15 rests per day at the highest level it would be ok, because it would be the same for every active manager in the game.

The video offers could bring other kind of rewards or simply would be eliminated from the game.

OTHER SUGGESTION:
    - And the ammount of rest packs offered for tokens should be at least three times higher...46 tokens should buy 150 rests or moral or medical, because 46 tokens is too much and 50 rests are almost nothing for managers that hard train their teams and try to keep a high quality team. If you want managers using their tokens to buy resources, you should think about that.

Thank You again for your attention,
    Bruno.
    prasanth likes this.