Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ripped off by "Free token" companies

Ripped off by "Free token" companies

Are you guys are actually aware some of the companies providing free in-game awards such as tokens are a total scam and rip-off?
    For example "videostripes.com" or "filesflatcher". Just google their reputation and see how many people got ripped off by them, credit card fraud and such!
    I think it is extremely questionable for top11 to work with them and to continuing to support them!? in my case, i fell victim to videostripes.com.
    Despite cancelling my intial trial period immediately online with their chat support (a 3rd party company) and despite their promise to immmediately cancel my account, my credit card was charged the next day for 39.95 USD and not only once but TWICE!!!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hey @BayerLeverkusen !

I'm sorry to hear about your situation Can you please let me know the exact name of the offer and it's provider?

I warned people in a previous post to google before they take 3rd party offers (better not take them all) they are too good to be true. I feel sorry for u mate.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.