Like Tree8Likes
  • 5 Post By KenoticFC
  • 2 Post By CJ91
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Giving players personal advice and duties.

Giving players personal advice and duties.

This could be the missing link in my opinion to make this a proper managing experience game also with the team captain having more influence.
    You could give your player a specific opposing player to mark. If he has a yellow card and you don't want him to get a 2nd one you can order him to make less tackles (I don't know why but my AMC always get booked without any reason, it is not his job to defend) and I want to tell him that but I can't. Arrows are the only separate orders that we give to our players so adding something more will give more depth to the game especially for us that are very familiar already.
    Even if these features are mostly visual, we are already used to this but at least it will enhance the experience.

It sounds crazy but we get attached to our player and having this would make it like we are giving them orders directly.
    Also it would be a great idea to have a hyperlink system similar to FIFA. Last season 80% of my goals and assists came from my ST and AMC which means some sort of hidden chemistry exist between them,. A visual increase in attack bonus or skills during the match can make our teams look more realistic during the match, like Messi, Suarez and Neymar (PSG now) or Ronaldo and whoever his team mates are when they play together
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 08-02-2017 at 05:22 PM.

I'd like to be able to instruct my players, think this would be a great feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra and KenoticFC like this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't know if the game has such a mechanism to implement your suggestion but inspiring by this
    Last season 80% of my goals and assists came from my ST and AMC which means some sort of hidden chemistry exist between them,.
    I 'm thinking ...
    what if we had a smart ass.manager (lol) who could give us some hints about the chemistry of the team (if it's exist)
    for example X MC if play in the right side, can work better with our AMR instead of our Z MC .
    Our A DC is making a dynamic duo with our B DC-DR but not so good with our C DC-DL.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Niko at this point I don't even care if the feature will work but at least it should be present (we will have something to talk about in mythbusters)
    Most of the goals in a season are usually scored by the same players, I noticed that when you change players in the new seasons the positions that may have given you a lot of goals in the previous one don't score that many and that "scoring role" goes to somebody else. I used to have a lot of goals from my RM's but now not so many they still score but not in my top 3 scorers anymore. In a season I played mostly 4-5-1 my arrow up center CM scored the 2nd most goals that season it was like he was "used to" or determined for that duty by the game. When I sold him he didn't score many goals at his new team so it wasn't a hidden talent IMO.