Thread: SUGGESTION - Create new mechanisms to offer resources equally for everybody

Rookie

SUGGESTION - Create new mechanisms to offer resources equally for everybody

I'll post it here and share with you a suggestion I've sent to Nordeus support:

SUGGESTION

Please create another ways for managers gain rest packs (or other resources). We are getting less and less videos. I'm getting from zero to 5, max 8 for more than two weeks! This way is impossible to hard train our players and this discourage managers to spend time training their teams.

This season I'm not hard training my players because I know that if I spend my rests, I won't be able to colletc more to rebuild my team when necessary, or to hard train before important matches.

This is really discouraging a lot of managers. Everyday I see new complaints in the Top Eleven Brasil - Facebook Group (administered by Rodrigo Paiva, one of the managers you Know)

You could even end with the videos offers to gain resources (because it's not equal for everybody, and if it's not equal, it's not fairly distributed). The game should have other ways to offer resources in EQUAL amount for everybody (20 or 25 per day it was ok!). I'm suggesting it because if isn't possible to offer the same amount of videos for every manager that plays the game, this is only contributing to create large differences in competitiveness among managers.

How you could do this:
    - You could create new levels of Training and Medical Center, and turn the production of the resources daily in both of them. It could be 1 rest / medical pack per level and the maximum level could be 20. Or maybe the medical packs could be produced 15 every seven days (because the medical packs it's easier to manage) while the rest packs could be in a daily basis because it's the main resource of the game to keep managers active power training their team. Even if the Training Center brings 15 rests per day at the highest level it would be ok, because it would be the same for every active manager in the game.

The video offers could bring other kind of rewards or simply would be eliminated from the game.

OTHER SUGGESTION:
    - And the ammount of rest packs offered for tokens should be at least three times higher...46 tokens should buy 150 rests or moral or medical, because 46 tokens is too much and 50 rests are almost nothing for managers that hard train their teams and try to keep a high quality team. If you want managers using their tokens to buy resources, you should think about that.

Thank You again for your attention,
    Bruno.

Rookie
    No one else thinks that the unequal distribution of videos should be solved?

I support your idea, anything that is good news for managers i always support. Giving support is not enough the power is in Nordeus. I dont know if they buy your idea.
    Anyway do you get any reply?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    No one else thinks that the unequal distribution of videos should be solved?
    Yup. I agree with you. I think I get as many as anyone else in the world, but I don't think it's fair that I should be able to see 15 video ads a day whilst someone in Africa or Asia can only see 1,2 or even 0. A level playing field for all should be the norm. Token buyers are what keeps the game in existence and they can do their own thing, but in order for free players to have any chance of competing at any level the number of free video ads should be the same the world over.
    And there really is no reason why this should not be so!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I support your idea, anything that is good news for managers i always support. Giving support is not enough the power is in Nordeus. I dont know if they buy your idea.
    Anyway do you get any reply?
    Yes, they answered that all the suggestion are analyzed and they encouraged me to share with the community.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Now it's about 10-15 free vids for every manager.
    I think it's ok and it's fair.
    At old times, a manager from UK could farm 50-100 vids and another one 5.

Also I believe that only by paying money, someone can develop his players above 7*
    and after a 2nd season of tanking, a team must loose one star.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Now it's about 10-15 free vids for every manager.
    I think it's ok and it's fair.
    At old times, a manager from UK could farm 50-100 vids and another one 5.

Also I believe that only by paying money, someone can develop his players above 7*
    and after a 2nd season of tanking, a team must loose one star.
    No, I'm not able to watch that ammount of vídeos you said. And in Facebook group of TE there are others with the same problem.

10-15 can be the "new limit", but the offer Is not Equal for every manager. Even the Nordeus support confirmed this information. The ammount of video offers depends of geographics and other things.

I agree with the first post of the thread.
    Now about tanking, you must tank in order to keep a good quality team because the new transfer market is not fair.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyAngel View Post
    I agree with the first post of the thread.
    Now about tanking, you must tank in order to keep a good quality team because the new transfer market is not fair.
    No one cares about it. =/

I see no sense about keeping the managers watching videos to get rests or other boosts. I insist, if it can't be the same amount for everybody, the game should implement another way to give boosts... reds, blues and greens, especially greens, because they are the key to keep a competitive team.