Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Thread: New SA

New SA

I think that can be interesting think in a evolution of the SA's in some senses.

I will suggest the idea to have the option to train a 2nd complementary SA in the players that have 1 learned, and this would be related to the spectacle-magic that for example players like Ronaldinho gave to the football.

So this SA added would create or unlock special movements, or situations that now are not in the game.
    I think that there's a lack of feeling of magic and emotion in the game in the comments and this can be solved adding something to give this point of magic to some players and just changing a little bit the comments for these players when the chance to do something great comes.

I like the idea khris.
    1- do the exsisting SA really work? when some of us have doubt.
    2- green is hard to earn now/ more spending green for extra 2nd SA.
    But I like if they can give more SA added.
    Niddhoeggr and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    I like the idea khris.
    1- do the exsisting SA really work? when some of us have doubt.
    2- green is hard to earn now/ more spending green for extra 2nd SA.
    But I like if they can give more SA added.
    "All is to start for something" lol

I also would love something that would give us an overall better match experience. But it was Jeeves (If I remember correctly) who said that the live animation doesn't reflect exactly what happens on the field and SA fall under that as well. Did the player score the FK because of SA you can't really give an answer.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Thinking in this again I will add that tlking about a "extra SA"... this can be added too to have a little bit of control under the player, so for example, I would add a SA called Fast training, which could ive a x2 XP gaining when the player is in a rank between 1 and the 7* or years ago I was talking about something called "Loyalty" which means that a player will stay in the club till he passes the 34 age.

I think that can be good add some Special Abilities, despite that maybe can be limited to a few players in every club, to control de players careers a little bit more-

Great idea as long as we dont need to spend green to achieve. Like stay in 1 club till retire or 10 seasons given the "Loyalty" status. Achieved 1000 goals in career "Legendary" by then he be retire maybe 500 goals. Those player cant be ignore they should have their name printed in your club. Have to figure out. All in all we need History!!
    USARABAT likes this.