Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HairDryer

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someday TE has to make the jump to 3D live match animation. Please consider this.

Someday TE has to make the jump to 3D live match animation. Please consider this.

I'm not demanding this right here and now, but I think it would be a great thing for the devs to consider what I have to say. The live match is the most exciting and special moment in TE. You wait all day for the match to start and dedicate yourself to the team similar to what we do during the weekend with the teams we support in real life. But the live animation leaves a lot to be desired and after some times playing TE it basically feels lifeless. A simple 3d animation would give the match more new depth we don't need PS4 graphics.
    I know that this feature may increase the size of the app and maybe a thousand other factors that my simple mind can't understand but I don't think it needs to be completely dismissed.

The second best thing if this is not possible is at least to make the animation more exciting and at least reflect what actually happens on the pitch.

Thanks

Famous
    I really wish they added more animations every update.

There are just too few animations to represent what we see in real life. Everyone has seen "counter attack" animations that make you laugh, and enough simple cross attempts.

More variety, please!
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, I cannot say I agree much to that.
    For me, the most important is that the live game must "reflect" the tactics and orders we set plus the characteristics of the players.
    I prefer T11 as managerial/tactical game and not ps (FIFA or PES)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

IThat's the part that I love too managing and tactics. Even in FIFA most of the time I used to play on coach mode I also played a lot of Total Club Manager back in the day and my hope is TE has the potential to be like that game (without the unesecary complicated featureas). My hope is a 3d projection will make the reflection of our tactics more clearer. But yes my number one priority is a better reflection on the live match of what actually happens and that way even when we lose we can take responsibility and enjoyment. When I played TCM in my PS2 I remember that every goal was so exciting because I could actually see the build up. I still remember Raul scoring 2 goals and giving me a prescious draw and moments like that make me remember the game to this day.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Heya guys Awesome ideas!

When it comes to the live matches, I share @KenoticFC 's point of view. I've caught myself checking my phone repeatedly, even while working/running errands, just to check how many minutes I have until an important match. A friend of mine actually got pissed at me for that once, but had no choice but to get over it

Regarding the feature itself, something good might be cooking in the development's kitchen

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Heya guys Awesome ideas!

When it comes to the live matches, I share @KenoticFC 's point of view. I've caught myself checking my phone repeatedly, even while working/running errands, just to check how many minutes I have until an important match. A friend of mine actually got pissed at me for that once, but had no choice but to get over it

Regarding the feature itself, something good might be cooking in the development's kitchen
    Good to hear of how dedicated you are Voldara... I was rather worried with how you were absent from the F.A. a couple of weeks ago. -.- /ominousglare

Btw I've been seeing a lot of effort from the devs in regards to the Live Match system. Jeez I wonder if anything is cooking in that regards.... hm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Good to hear of how dedicated you are Voldara... I was rather worried with how you were absent from the F.A. a couple of weeks ago. -.- /ominousglare

Btw I've been seeing a lot of effort from the devs in regards to the Live Match system. Jeez I wonder if anything is cooking in that regards.... hm.
    Sorry for the interruption can you and Voldara or whoever from your side go the Discussion and share some view regarding abt skills & training. Appreciate your effort.
    madflo19 likes this.