Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Players should learn new positions more quicklly, especially if you play them there.

Players should learn new positions more quicklly, especially if you play them there.

This is just a suggestion to make TE keep up with modern football. Back when 4-4-2 was the formation of choice for many teams classic Left and Right midfielders where a must but now you don't see that many ML and MR in real life (of course they exist but their position is judged more on the formation they are playing instead of their natural role, you can see DL playing as ML or WF play as ML without much problem like in Chelsea, Juve etc.) Most of the flank players are either wing forwards usually in 4-3-3 or wing backs usually when the team plays with 3 DC's.
    My point is a player needs to be versatile, a modern flank players usually can play in all positions, attacking middle and defending and by playing our players in the position that suits our formation let's say a MR as an AMR he should be able to get the experience to have that new position faster than it actually is right now.
    That yellow triangle is annoying and I still feel the need to respect the game rules and play players in their position and actually have a "symmetric" realistic formation instead of putting a DML on one side and an AMR on the other one.

I don't think this will keep players from buying more players or spending tokens (I think most focus more on ratings or special abilities). Please make us feel more like a manager instead of either power training or waiting one season for the player to get that position change.

It's true, but just making it progress faster is better, I do not know how to do every 5 skill points trained in the next one give you an extra in the next workout

I agree that players should learn new positions/roles quicker.

Rookie
    Is it true that if your players are learning new position they won't increase %?

Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    Is it true that if your players are learning new position they won't increase %?
    Yes the same for special abilities.