Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Create a pre-season tournament

Create a pre-season tournament

As many teams meet other teams in pre-season and make a tournament with prize, should be very interesting to create a pre-season tournament with tokens or money, and meet other teams all over the world.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
    smk fc likes this.

Pro
    nice idea ---

I suggest that it should be only 2 days length ( we don't want to waste time to promote in levels ) and includes 4 or 6 teams maximum and it should allow the players to progress otherwise no !
    smk fc likes this.

I'm against it,I would like we have 1 day completely off,and start with cup next day both first round legs,so we can use 1 day to Train,buy player and prepare the squad,it is stupid without having any time between day 26 n cup first leg

It can be optional. I would like to give my reserves some time.

Pro
    your not playing real football to feel exhausted so no there is no need for a day off ... the training and the auction is available 24/7 ...

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    your not playing real football to feel exhausted so no there is no need for a day off ... the training and the auction is available 24/7 ...
    Nonsense,it's much better having a complete day to get all done,do a good training n whatever, pre season tournament while super league already starts at day 1, and cup, what a nonsense ,there is no time..
    Some people finish there day 26 with last league match late ,maybe 23 pm here in Europe ,then they go to bed,next morning awake with new season,and you talk about pre season tournament,hilarious
    Manager don't want to wake up on Sunday to find out cup first leg or super League was already played while they were sleeping or whatever....
    I met plenty of manager in 4 years playing who are pissed of having a,cup match or super league ,not knowing about it before they go to sleep,then wake up n log in n see,Damn already played... one day off is perfect If they do that,then everyone can prepare the squad,but that's something you yourself might not need others do...
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 09-13-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Peter has a point and a good one.Would be great a day off.
    I suggest nikolgiorgos to make a poll for this ,
    he made one for club history and they applied it immediately
    nikolgiorgos and Peter Renn like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    there is no space for this in the calendar but it's in my plans for a future poll
    How many weeks you like to be the season ? 3-4-5-6
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    there is no space for this in the calendar but it's in my plans for a future poll
    How many weeks you like to be the season ? 3-4-5-6
    yea,pre season tournament is nonsense ,but everyone is having 2 matches a day anyway so there would be no problem giving us day 1 for rest time and then 2 cup first round matches same day. The super league can start when the cl starts,day 3. There are no matches a,few days from cup semi final to final besides league matches so they can put 1 super league match day into the space between cup semi n final.

I would love a 6 week season,but i doubt they will do it...

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast