Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By smk fc

Thread: How about some actual LOANS.

How about some actual LOANS.

Loans are a part of football and actually implementing them would not hurt anybody. It can be short loans for a number of matches or days between 3 or 5. Players should be treated the same as in the transfer market not like in the broken association system .You can have a limited number you can loan out and in at a time let's say 2. There are so many players that especially during the end of the season just sit in my bench it would be nice to send them somewhere else and gain some experience. Loans should not use Tokens since they are not permanent but only with money.

Pro
    I like the loaning idea ... I always invest in talented young players but the number of games in all competitions is not enough to give them all equal chances to improve ... so yea loaning would help me to win some extra tokens and help my players to gain experience and also help others managers to get awesome players for less tokens...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Loans are a part of football and actually implementing them would not hurt anybody. It can be short loans for a number of matches or days between 3 or 5. Players should be treated the same as in the transfer market not like in the broken association system .You can have a limited number you can loan out and in at a time let's say 2. There are so many players that especially during the end of the season just sit in my bench it would be nice to send them somewhere else and gain some experience. Loans should not use Tokens since they are not permanent but only with money.
    I like the idea, but I feel there are too many loop holes, I think that like in associations they would just be abused. It is sad, but that is just how it is.
    gamer5289 likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

smk not if they are like in the regular transfer market. You cant have players above 99% so it isn't the same as in association loans.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Nice topic

Sent from my HUAWEI G610-U20 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    The thing is loans should propose commitment by both parties. Such commitment has to reside within a period of time. If nordeous can designate a good duration of period then it makes sense. But if people will be able to loan their players for a game or two then it is going to be abused like hell I am telling you.

First of all , loaning a player should be limited in numbers (so you can loan max. x number of players to a club) . Also loaning a player from a team should be limited. And on top of it club overall value and loaned player value must be within a range. Let's say if your team overall is %100 you can only get a loan who is max %120.

I guess many of those rules must be fore thought and implemented as such so that in the end we wouldn't get another abusement point in the game.

i love this idea ...i think the game should put that up in their next update