Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Anquilis
  • 1 Post By Uep_Mallorquins

Thread: Revamp Youth Academy?

Lightbulb Revamp Youth Academy?

(Please take the time to read this over)

Hello,
    This is a topic I really wanted to talk on for months now, and it is one and only Youth Academy.

The Youth Academy is a feature in Top 11 that isn't really looked on that much, but it should be one of the important features of the game.
    Currently, we only receive 2 youth players per season, and what we usually get is, let's say, not worth the wait.

Even if you get a good youth player, it will cost you tokens, a bit too much.

So, what am I suggesting to the Dev team is to revamp the whole system where when you get a good enough youth academy level (and enough money) to create a youth team.
    In order for this to not be OP, we have to tweak the training and growth of a player. Training young players into a 6 ~ 8 star is too easy, that's why I think we need a potential rating system on players. Growth is another thing, I think it should change based on a player's form, morale, and the position they play in.

First, there could be a "Youth Academy" Tab under the "Ground" tab. That is where you could view the youth team, scout for new youth talent, and view the league that the youth academy is in.

When you first unlock the Youth Team, you will get a auto-generated team made out of 16 ~ 18 year olds, with star ratings of 3 ~ 5 and potential league rating of 2 to 3 levels above you.

Potential League Rating is a thing I made up where a young player has the potential to play in 3-5 levels above the current one your in, it's a interesting concept, but I don't think Top 11 will get that in depth.

Now, the youth team will compete in a youth league (very original name) with other youth teams in your league.
    In terms of structure of the league, top 4 teams will get promoted as the rest will stay. (with different rivals each season)

The youth team will be controlled by AI and will play your tactics.

You can promote any player for a fee of money and tokens. The fee is more expensive for younger players. If a player aged 19 and up that is still in the academy/team, it will only cost you money.
    You could scout youth players to add to your team each week, like the current system but for younger players (with varied ability)

I also have this idea where each season a new youth player comes in from open trials.

Overall, this will add plenty of depth into the game, but will be a tough feature to implement.
    I hope someday, we will see this in some form.

Thank you for reading, and let's get this noticed.
    Last edited by Anquilis; 09-20-2017 at 12:14 AM.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None

Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    (Please take the time to read this over)

Hello,
    This is a topic I really wanted to talk on for months now, and it is one and only Youth Academy.

The Youth Academy is a feature in Top 11 that isn't really looked on that much, but it should be one of the important features of the game.
    Currently, we only receive 2 youth players per season, and what we usually get is, let's say, not worth the wait.

Even if you get a good youth player, it will cost you tokens, a bit too much.

So, what am I suggesting to the Dev team is to revamp the whole system where when you get a good enough youth academy level (and enough money) to create a youth team.
    In order for this to not be OP, we have to tweak the training and growth of a player. Training young players into a 6 ~ 8 star is too easy, that's why I think we need a potential rating system on players. Growth is another thing, I think it should change based on a player's form, morale, and the position they play in.

First, there could be a "Youth Academy" Tab under the "Ground" tab. That is where you could view the youth team, scout for new youth talent, and view the league that the youth academy is in.

When you first unlock the Youth Team, you will get a auto-generated team made out of 16 ~ 18 year olds, with star ratings of 3 ~ 5 and potential league rating of 2 to 3 levels above you.

Potential League Rating is a thing I made up where a young player has the potential to play in 3-5 levels above the current one your in, it's a interesting concept, but I don't think Top 11 will get that in depth.

Now, the youth team will compete in a youth league (very original name) with other youth teams in your league.
    In terms of structure of the league, top 4 teams will get promoted as the rest will stay. (with different rivals each season)

The youth team will be controlled by AI and will play your tactics.

You can promote any player for a fee of money and tokens. The fee is more expensive for younger players. If a player aged 19 and up that is still in the academy/team, it will only cost you money.
    You could scout youth players to add to your team each week, like the current system but for younger players (with varied ability)

I also have this idea where each season a new youth player comes in from open trials.

Overall, this will add plenty of depth into the game, but will be a tough feature to implement.
    I hope someday, we will see this in some form.

Thank you for reading, and let's get this noticed.
    Totally agree
    Smotritel likes this.

I think this new youth system would remove personal training.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None