Thread: Add a repeat training button to the end of training

Rookie

Add a repeat training button to the end of training

It becomes cumbersome to power train a player(s) as we don't have the functionality to repeat the training after the training finishes. Thus I suggest to have a repeat training button to be placed at the end of the training.

Additionally, automatic consumption of desired amount of rest packages could be added to further improve user experience for such sessions.

The pros of it is such power trainings will not be that boring anymore. The cons is whether players want such power training stimulator into their game. I gues nordeous would want it as people may tend to buy tokens more to exchange for rest packs to consume in a faster pace...

Famous
    Repeat training button appears when you go into reports. Careful though, it will do exactly what it says. No player change, no drill change.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Repeat training button appears when you go into reports. Careful though, it will do exactly what it says. No player change, no drill change.
    It is for sure that we have it there. But it is still two clicks away. For instance when we train multiple players at once 'repeat training button' appears as I described above. But for 3 or less players it doesn't.