Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Uep_Mallorquins
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: Imagine to bet in Top Eleven

Imagine to bet in Top Eleven

Bets for matches in league, champions league, super league, cup...
    The best goal scorer, the best assist scorer, the best association, the most better rated player...
    The winners of each competition...

It would be nice (my opinion)

If this idea is okay, and Nordeus want to make it, plz try to make the bet with money or tokens, and win prizes.

Imagine to bet in Top Eleven-top11-quinielas.jpg

-The photo is a fake, not real, it's an edit xD-
    Last edited by Uep_Mallorquins; 09-14-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    USARABAT likes this.

This is a managing game so player are managers. In football if a manager or a player is caught betting he will be investigated, it is against rules and ethics.

Pro
    yes they should allow managers to bet on the result of their games and their friends games or any game in their league / cup / CL

put one token and win 3 if you guess the result correctly

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    This is a managing game so player are managers. In football if a manager or a player is caught betting he will be investigated, it is against rules and ethics.
    Not let other people win, just bet for a team for the win. Or a player, an association or whatever.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

I can create a second team put players out of position ,bet against that team and win Tokens easily. Or always bet against the last teams on the league. I get your point but it is a bad idea and Nordeus isn't stupid.

Rookie
    A perfect idea to start abusing the game from so many levels even for virtual currency sake.. I am not getting even into real money betting as I did within a different post.

If I am agree in one thing inside top eleven is that would be great have a "fair way" to obtain real cash been a manager, I mentioned sometimes the idea to create a world tournament of top eleven or something similar.... of course preventing the abuse.