Thread: Lets end the mistreatment of GOALKEEPERS!!

Lets end the mistreatment of GOALKEEPERS!!

Hello managers,
    Goalkeepers are half of the team they often say well lets make that a reality in top eleven with these suggestions:
    -GK stats are ridiculous in this game how do u expect a gk to score or how to u expect me to choose in transfers what better goalkeeper to choose from pls add (#of clean sheets/ save percentage/balls caught or parried/#of saves)
    - GKs must have their own reward in the league rewards section that can be named as GOLDEN GLOVE (the winner has the most cleansheets)
    -As players we want to change our GK jersey it is boring that we see a standard jersey(green) and we are not abl to buy or make our own GK Jersey
    CMON Top Eleven these things are not hard to do it is easy and simple hope U listen to us as usual
    Thank you.
    Last edited by mephisto; 09-22-2017 at 04:49 PM.

Pro
    Today my 105 % 19 years old GK with one to one SA received 3 goals and a rating of 6/10 after being defeated from a team whose most of his players 10 % lower than mine ... I didn't receive 3 goals in a match from a lower team since many seasons haha he ( or the system) surprised me ...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    GK has improved a lot.
    At the old days, you could play and win without any GK at all
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html