Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moustafa Ronaldo

Thread: A few words on training

A few words on training

How's it going everyone? Hope u had a good season start and I think I have something I need "at least" in training
    Old guys who used to play t11 like me since 2012 will have an idea of what I'm talking about
    So, I have 24 players in my team they r all average 5 stars players but I split them into half so I have 2 formations but in training I can only use drills!!!! I need something like practice match to train my players on new formation or make a simulation of the opposition team *if can* and test how my tactics will work!
    Sorry for my weird ENG xD it's not my first language.
    Anyway, this might be useless with teams that doesn't have 24 players but I really love to see that in t11
    Cuz drills doesn't effect how ur players play, it only give skill points and bonuses which are boring and kinda lame
    We need an effective training not just skill points buffer.
    Something else i wanna talk about is "communications" or team spirit like in PES
    Or anything that refer to how well ur players coordinate.
    I think my bad talk made it complicated xD but I hope who understand anything from above to reply with his opinion
    gamer5289 likes this.

Your English is fine. I understand perfectly. I like this idea, it would be good to have some variation in training. Practice match idea is pretty good rather than looking at friends with the formation you want to practice against. Not sure how practical it would be to implement mind you.

KFC Loella
    Level 48
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    The idea is good, but how is it any different than playing a friendly against one of your friends with that formation?
    You can still guage how your players perform and co-ordinate with each other.

yes play friendly

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    The idea is good, but how is it any different than playing a friendly against one of your friends with that formation?
    You can still guage how your players perform and co-ordinate with each other.
    My friends don't play these formations
    Last edited by Moustafa Ronaldo; 09-25-2017 at 03:22 PM.