Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Suggestion - Steps to have a better Association and League Competitions

Rookie

Suggestion - Steps to have a better Association and League Competitions

Hi guys, I'll share with you a set of ideas I had to make the game better and more equal for all:

1 - On Associations, do not allow the use of players that were assigned after Associations Draw;

2 - The draw of Associations, should consider the % average of 44 best players of Association if the Asso has 4 managers, 55 best players if Asso has 5 managers and 66 best players if Asso has 6 managers);

3 - Do not allow the use of greens, reds and blue packs for loaned players outside the Associations Tournaments (or you could simply force the end of the loan after the tournament and block the loan outside tournament day). And keep the limit of 5 greens for a team /per day during Association tournament;

4 - Everyteam should lost 20% on the begining of all seasons, no matter the position the team ended last season, everyteam would have the same treatment. This would stop the abuse of tanking to build a strong squad.

5 - After the end of THIS current season, Nordeus should filter all teams tha are over 120% that repeated level. All these teams above 120% should lost (just at the next season reset) 20% more for each time that repeated level after reaching 120. So it would work like that: A team that is 185%, and repeated level 3 times, he would lose 20% for the normal reset that would affect everybody from now on, + 60% because repeated level 3 times after reaching 120%. So this team would be 185 - 20 - 60 = 105. This would probably put everybody at the same level again.

6 - Nordeus should not allow Negociations between managers that has any inviting relation. This would stop people transferring money and tokens from their fake accounts to their main accounts.

7 - Nordeus should revise the in game mechanic, because there are managers training only two attributes of their players (condition and strenght for example) to more than 500% and leaving all the rest on 1... and they are winning against better teams in quality. This discourages those who actually train the teams, as it seems pointless to train the squad correctly.

I think that this group of ideas could get the game back to the put the game back on the axes.

Rookie
    I just would like to add one more:

- END with this draw system that puts players from different levels on Cup and Champions League / SuperLeague. This is annoying!

Or the game itself should consider just the % to make the draws. Like Associations.

Pro
    I say cancel the burden of association tournaments and give the tokens to managers according to their position in their League

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I say cancel the burden of association tournaments and give the tokens to managers according to their position in their League
    The Associations is a nice part of the game. The only problem is that people don't like to play in a fair way.

If you end with Associations ok, it will reduce the problems, but all the rest will be there... teams repeating again and again to build invencible squads.

I suggested a group of ideas that if they implemment them together, we will have a more fair game for Associations and for all competitions.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    good ideas
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    The Associations is a nice part of the game. The only problem is that people don't like to play in a fair way.

If you end with Associations ok, it will reduce the problems, but all the rest will be there... teams repeating again and again to build invencible squads.

I suggested a group of ideas that if they implemment them together, we will have a more fair game for Associations and for all competitions.
    I am in Platinum division earning 100 tokens every month and I don't like it ... I hate playing 4 games on weekends ... too much stress ... Its my opinion

Rookie
    I am in Platinum division earning 100 tokens every month and I don't like it ... I hate playing 4 games on weekends ... too much stress ... Its my opinion
    So all you need to do is to get out of Association hahaha

Famous
    Hi guys, I'll share with you a set of ideas I had to make the game better and more equal for all:

1 - On Associations, do not allow the use of players that were assigned after Associations Draw;

2 - The draw of Associations, should consider the % average of 44 best players of Association if the Asso has 4 managers, 55 best players if Asso has 5 managers and 66 best players if Asso has 6 managers);

3 - Do not allow the use of greens, reds and blue packs for loaned players outside the Associations Tournaments (or you could simply force the end of the loan after the tournament and block the loan outside tournament day). And keep the limit of 5 greens for a team /per day during Association tournament;

4 - Everyteam should lost 20% on the begining of all seasons, no matter the position the team ended last season, everyteam would have the same treatment. This would stop the abuse of tanking to build a strong squad.

5 - After the end of THIS current season, Nordeus should filter all teams tha are over 120% that repeated level. All these teams above 120% should lost (just at the next season reset) 20% more for each time that repeated level after reaching 120. So it would work like that: A team that is 185%, and repeated level 3 times, he would lose 20% for the normal reset that would affect everybody from now on, + 60% because repeated level 3 times after reaching 120%. So this team would be 185 - 20 - 60 = 105. This would probably put everybody at the same level again.

6 - Nordeus should not allow Negociations between managers that has any inviting relation. This would stop people transferring money and tokens from their fake accounts to their main accounts.

7 - Nordeus should revise the in game mechanic, because there are managers training only two attributes of their players (condition and strenght for example) to more than 500% and leaving all the rest on 1... and they are winning against better teams in quality. This discourages those who actually train the teams, as it seems pointless to train the squad correctly.

I think that this group of ideas could get the game back to the put the game back on the axes.
    You are giving interesting responses to a problem that should be solved much more easily. I strongly disagree with entries 4 and 5: tanking was never an issue when the assos did not exist. I do not understand what you are refering to in entry 6: I cannot buy or sell players to/from my asso mates. For me, entry 7 is at this stage a fantasy: I have never ever lost an important game against a 5 star-team. Nor did I see a team like that win a major title against better ones. If indeed training only 2 habilities of players make them unstoppable, this has to do with a major fault in the game engine, not with cheating: if I was sure it worked, I would do it immediately! But again, I know the problem exists when I face it, which has not been the case so far.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 09-29-2017 at 12:26 PM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    So all you need to do is to get out of Association hahaha
    Once they start giving generous rewards of tokens for managers according to their position I will ... until then I have to stay

Rookie
    Once they start giving generous rewards of tokens for managers according to their position I will ... until then I have to stay
    Maybe we can add this suggestion on mine:

- Cut all the Associations tokens rewards on 50% and distribute them on other regular competitions (Specially on League)
    gamer5289, gizzmo and HairDryer like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast