Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CJ91

Thread: Top Eleven Era of 2012-2015

Top Eleven Era of 2012-2015

I can remember a time when Top Eleven had a wide variety of licensed official items and a constant fresh supply of unofficial items. Not only that, but had ‘create a jersey’ competitions to get the community involved. However, I don’t feel much attention is going into this area anymore, and hasn’t been for a while now.

Up until the end of 2015, I haven’t really seen anything new. There’s official jerseys in the shop that are still from the 15/16 season. Even the international kits in the unofficial items store are from the 2014 World Cup. I’m not going to even bother covering the ‘create your jersey’ part as it just looks outdated and dull. It’s been 4 years since this was last updated.

I could understand sponsorship problems, as this is frustrating - however, creating unofficial jerseys/emblems like what was done with Bayern Munich, Galatasaray and Barcelona was a great solution.

I just hope to see the day when we see a return of the ‘design a jersey/emblem’ competition. I’ve noticed you’ve taken a huge step towards building & supporting the community (which I thank you for), and I’m pretty sure something like this would get many people back involved again.
    gizzmo likes this.
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!

I’m also pretty sure there are a wide variety of clubs who would have their Official Items in this game. Even with the decent reputation that Top Eleven has required, I’m almost certain it should be a breeze to get other clubs involved. It builds an audience for that club too as it gets them noticed, advertised and recognised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sheffield Wednesday Football Club "SWFC" (est. 2014)
    • Level: 32 (Season 44: 39 Trophies)

Happy 150th Birthday to my Club. Formed in 1867.
    We're Sheffield Wednesday, We're on our way back!