Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: SICK OF 0, ZERO token offers!

Famous

Exclamation SICK OF 0, ZERO token offers!

Hey guys!

I've read a lot of complains about ZERO token offers! AND 90%+ of offers for my players are ZERO token offers... BOOORING!

HOW ABOUT a PRE-setting somewhere in game preventing for letting such lame offers? How about a slider for setting future negos for example 3T or 5T etc? And the hero could only slide her/his slider from you have set earlier?

For example if i see a good player in negos for 10T and if the manager was not PRE-setting anything i could offer insta 0 (10T for me) token, BUT if she/he was PRE-setting 5T i could slide ONLY from 5T minimal! (In this case 20T for me)

Good idea? or GOOD idea?
    Guys?

That’s not a bad idea. However if I get a zero token offer I leave it to run the 24hrs and tie up their tokens as I too find it annoying.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    That’s not a bad idea. However if I get a zero token offer I leave it to run the 24hrs and tie up their tokens as I too find it annoying.
    I was doing the same. BUT! If somebody is constantly seeking some players and the manager seeing the fact my player having no response for such a long time.. e.g.: 2-3 hours left he could think i'm inactive manager and not offering for my other players

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    I was doing the same. BUT! If somebody is constantly seeking some players and the manager seeing the fact my player having no response for such a long time.. e.g.: 2-3 hours left he could think i'm inactive manager and not offering for my other players
    That’s fair enough however I’m at the top of my server and you get to know the other teams alongside and we are all active. In fact I generally do negotiating with only a few other Managers, most being my friends as I’d rather give them tokens than someone I don’t know. Buts that’s just my strategy.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    That’s fair enough however I’m at the top of my server and you get to know the other teams alongside and we are all active. In fact I generally do negotiating with only a few other Managers, most being my friends as I’d rather give them tokens than someone I don’t know. Buts that’s just my strategy.
    I see There is turkish guy ony my server (-2) and he is making sport of offering 0T (Seasons after seasons) ANNOYING as HELL!

Dreamer
    I have experienced, bid for +3 to +5 but no response until expired. Now, i offer 0 or +1 (if has SA) just to ask the wanted price for the player.