Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Francicic01

Thread: Player's trophies history and more rewards!

Lightbulb Player's trophies history and more rewards!

I was thinking for quite a while that a great implemention for this game is adding a nice prize in tokens (besides money) , or in blues,reds,greens, for the teams who win league, or the other trophies. For example, the league's winner would get 10 tokens , the second 9 , etc.. or cups/Cl/Sleague winners, a prize of 5-10 tokens,and for the runner up some less.
    Speaking about players , for the individual trophies of a player, we could get some tokens, or blues,reds,greens, or even a 4% or more for the stats of a player. We could also add prizes for clean sheets/best defence... but i see it less important than the other ideas, but still interesting!
    It would be really amazing if it could be added a history of trophies in player's stats, which contains the number of trophies ( and individual ones) won in the carrer of a player, so we can now if a player is an experienced one, or a newbie, or just for having fun watching his stats, lol.
    IT would make the game more competitive and interesting from the first match to the last one, at least for me, and i hope this could actually happen^^
    what do you think about this? do you like my idea? vote here or just leave a comment XD https://strawpoll.com/ha13kdxh
    Last edited by Francicic01; 10-16-2017 at 09:04 PM. Reason: forgot a thing
    Cedric likes this.