Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By dave1311

Thread: Committee of players for the fair play

Committee of players for the fair play

I have always been in favor of go one step more far away, and create some type of world tournament of Top Eleven, maybe do a real amateur team representing the company -as Hashtag Utd. etc- and give the chance to T11 managers to manage a real team -this can be a great experimental idea - and too, I've defended the need to have a selected group of old managers that IMO should test in a beta server the projects that are coming soon.

So I will include to the list, and looking that we have a problem -obvious at this point- with the associations system, -with the account selling for example, of teams that are in high divisions obtaining tokens just joining the asso before the tokens are given - etc -we can add here the tankers, those who stay in the same level just to have a 9* team and go in-out of an asso... here I believe in limits training the players till a max of 7* if one tank really... but thats not in our hands... so, and here where I wanna go, if for now there's no plan to touch the dynamic of the associations tournament I think that these attitudes of manipulating the draws just to obtain easy draws should be stopped, as is a annoying attitude for mostly of the managers.
    Of course the solution here too is so easy, just dont allow to leave an asso' during the tournament and till receive the tokens but for now the things seems to go slowly.
    So I will suggest to have a real committee of real and trusted managers allowed to supervise these assos that are inside the top 100 doing these strange movements and adding a penalty to their associations of -2000 points -or adding a max. of 4 members- or warning it in some way, the idea is have something regulated with more participation from managers side.

Khris I totally agree and would be happy to participate. Something needs doing really.
    khris likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator