Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: System of the Association Prizes and personal opinion -Article by Khris-

System of the Association Prizes and personal opinion -Article by Khris-

I will focus this on the idea to prioritize the competitivity.

We all know that the game have something like it's like a "base", which says, that always, the managers will see the situation of the way to play in "normal mode", and always, with the normal mode, with normal resources, will not be enough, so always the managers will want to find the way to play even with more and more.

We have to think that top eleven is a game that actually give you almost 0 problems for playing it... since the injury reductions, people have dozens of reds.... the economical part give no problems to the managers... about boosters is a gift have almost 1000 tokens monthly to improve a team that have options to tank.... and the game keeps the simplicity and flexibility that always had.
    We have to deal that this high margin of freedom is part of the success so I can understand that some dynamics will have no way to be changed.

But I believe that, still some distance to play with, so, that's why I will share an option -mentioned by me in another thread - and that I think it's interesting.
    As manager I've seen in 5 years many changes, some had more success and some had less... the development of the game had more achievements and things that IMO were improvable.

In the case of the assos' I always thought that was not so good idea to do of the assos' a source of tokens and so... I always talked about to create "targets" that IMO should be restarted each season in exchange of resources. I think have logic and encourages the competitivity...

But for now we don't know what are the future plans so, I will put under the table the idea to link the obtention of resources via associations, with the results obtained in the 3 normal and more official competitions.
    So, basically I would change the system, relating it with the trophies won during the season and giving a progressive amount of resources proportional with the position obtained in league, and if we reach some semifinal in any competition, too increasing these,

Have a sense give more resources to the teams that achieve something really, as in real life, and despite all, the difference if we see the game will not be so much really, because we have 1000Tokens for free to play with in mostly of cases, so yeah, I politically came to the right parties now, from the left wing of the neoliberal politic, and I think is the best for the game looking the whole situation, and knowing that, if this changes, will change the scenario, and if this is the normal scenario, people will have not enough... and the next step pending to do is a recognition of the managers and their achievements inside top eleven... this has been pending to do for 7 years, because when you are inside the game you can not see where you are... right now we still without awards for our players and tops for the CL or Cup which is curious.... related to these stuffs and to don't make of the game a coffee maker I suggested to create all this big world of recognition with rankings, etc externally, but, this is just a personal opinion, writing this I just hope that some things will improve, because Ive always thought that the game have margin to grow.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Asso games have fan.
    It needs to remove completely the top100 list and the extra token rewards for top 1- top 50 groups.
    This is a motive for tricksters.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Asso games have fan.
    It needs to remove completely the top100 list and the extra token rewards for top 1- top 50 groups.
    This is a motive for tricksters.
    Tokens in assoc halved. Redistribute to league

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk