Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By baron str
  • 2 Post By dave1311

Thread: Free Youth System

Free Youth System

I think its ridiculous that even the mediocre player that we get from our youth system has to be signed with token. No one would sign that. There are so many players I am certain who cannot invest money for tokens. I think it would be very splendiferous to give us 1 free 5 star ( about to be turned into 6 star) at the beginning of every season from the youth system. Look at most clubs in real football also, every club has their own super youngster , dont they ?

Also, I hate being continously drawn against higher level player than me in champions league. I mean its okay as longs as they dont buy scouts. Then someone ( higher level than me ) in midseason buys scouts. all his players became 8 stars for me. Its not possible to beat them no matter what tactics i employ. even if i have better game, one of his player can single handedly destroy . Its not fun. Its sick. please let same league level players compete in Champions League.

I am a firm believer that one youth player should be a 5* 18yo. And having to spend tokens to buy them is ridiculous.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator