Thread: Wa are bored to wait Turkish team items anyone HELP?

Wa are bored to wait Turkish team items anyone HELP?

since 3 year we are asking where is the beşiktaş galatasaray fenerbahçe items on shop. We are really bored. Can anybody work on this subject guys????. We have money and want to buy our team logos helloooooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanBJK View Post
    since 3 year we are asking where is the beşiktaş galatasaray fenerbahçe items on shop. We are really bored. Can anybody work on this subject guys????. We have money and want to buy our team logos helloooooo!!!!
    Looks like only nordeus can do something about it. Nordeus will have to put Turkish team shirts and logos into the game, if not, none of us here can help. Go to the game and submit your grievance to the nordeus team.

I hope this is helpful

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Looks like only nordeus can do something about it. Nordeus will have to put Turkish team shirts and logos into the game, if not, none of us here can help. Go to the game and submit your grievance to the nordeus team.

I hope this is helpful

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
    i did and fking support send me here so this game not epic
    Last edited by VulcanBJK; 10-31-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Pro
    My opinion : It's ridiculous to spend real money on an E-Jersey that no one look at and won't make any difference

Show your love to your favorite team by donating them money , buying their real jersey , tickets etc ....

Galatasaray supporters have an option on the item shop, Besiktas, Fenerbahce, etc. the best option is trying to relate with some personalized kits, but Nordeus should add new jerseys and badges in the shop, not official, but the other ones.