Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: In-app messaging with friends

In-app messaging with friends

I would like to be able to message my Top Eleven Friends within the App. It would help us rally support, form Associations, and give or receive Tactical Advice, arrange Friendlies, Negotiate for players better, plus make the game more social. There's a lot of downtime on Top Eleven, this could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke the Bard View Post
    I would like to be able to message my Top Eleven Friends within the App. It would help us rally support, form Associations, and give or receive Tactical Advice, arrange Friendlies, Negotiate for players better, plus make the game more social. There's a lot of downtime on Top Eleven, this could help.
    This has been suggested many times but it won’t happen as there is too much scope for trolling or abuse. It would open a can of worms. Formatted messages such as “well played” or “hard luck” could work but Nordeus have put chat in Associations and I don’t see it expanding to other parts of the game anytime soon.
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

[QUOTE=there is too much scope for trolling or abuse. It would open a can of worms. Formatted messages such as “well played” or “hard luck” could work.[/QUOTE]

i agree, i might trolling the stronger team if i win against them.

and reversely, if i losing the game that i should win easily after i have done so much preparation already makes me so upset. especially the match for title race or any important match.

and i don't want to add that upset feeling by being trolled from my opponent
    dave1311 likes this.

That's a sad state of affairs, especially since one could simply remove a Manager from your friends list. If they troll you, they're not your friend. Sportsmanship requires a player to be dignified in victory & gracious in defeat. This should be true in the digital realm too. Many other games have a broader chat feature. If fear of "trolls" antisocial behavior prevents socializing, then the Trolls have taken control. How sad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke the Bard View Post
    That's a sad state of affairs, especially since one could simply remove a Manager from your friends list. If they troll you, they're not your friend. Sportsmanship requires a player to be dignified in victory & gracious in defeat. This should be true in the digital realm too. Many other games have a broader chat feature. If fear of "trolls" antisocial behavior prevents socializing, then the Trolls have taken control. How sad!!!!
    yeah, most of professional managers in real life got sportmanship attitude, but managers in this game not all like that.

well, actually i didn't know that we can remove managers from our friendlist, how?

i want to remove those who are already give up on playing and those still not level up after several season because of tanking

Famous
    adifairus.
    Friends removal. 1 select from your friends list. Their photo has an x in the top right corner. 2 select cross. 3 delete.