Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By Altiplano

Thread: Auction system update! From an experienced user/player.

Auction system update! From an experienced user/player.

I'll give you a tip Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager, regarding to auctions, if you wanna eliminate some of the complaints from users try updating the system to this:
    In the auctions the bids tend to go up to a high number of tokens sometimes 13, or 24, so, I suggest that every time an auction for a player reaches 10 tokens, you award the manager who is selling the player 1 token once the sell is made. Overall, every ten 10 tokens bid, you give 1 to the manager selling, that way there's a new more dynamic/fluid exchange of tokens. Who wouldn't award 1 token for every 10 bid? That gives real credit to the manager for selling such good player.

Again, if I sell a player on an auction that reached 24 tokens, then I would earn 2 tokens because it reached twice every tenth token.
    Hope you see my suggestion!

P.s. I've been playing for 3 years🙄 I love the game, I saw it evolve and it can only get better!

Rookie
    They should also need to add loaning options in the game too with a contractual obligation of playing the said loan player for a certain no. of games a/c to the parent club’s managers wishes ! Make this game a bit real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Famous
    Lord help us all.
    Efragg97.. Who do you think buys your players at auction?

Hey Efragg I also will give you a tip. Its nordeus that selling all the players in the market so your suggestion already exist The game from 2014 with almost every update or version it's getting worst. But still it's the best of its kind so we continue playing .

Yes they should make it a bit more real, and as for the players I sell, I believe they go to a level lower than mine or even sold at the same level. I seriously liked more the old auction system.

Pro
    guys don't bother yourselves making suggestions ... there are hundreds of them here just take a look - none or maybe 1%% was applied by nordeus

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Efragg97 View Post
    Yes they should make it a bit more real, and as for the players I sell, I believe they go to a level lower than mine or even sold at the same level. I seriously liked more the old auction system.
    FFS mate! NORDEUS BUYS ALL THE PLAYERS WE SELL AT AUCTION. THEY DO NOT GO TO OTHER MANAGERS AT ANY OTHER LEVEL.
    It's been this way since the "new" auction system was implemented. What? 5 months ago?
    gizzmo and USARABAT like this.