Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By PgTuY

Thread: Make highlights available

Make highlights available

Sometimes we will miss a game or a goal. I think it would be good if we could re-watch the most interesting moments from the game in a replay, the goals, the penalties, etc.. This game is trying to depict reality with the transfers and pre-season, cups and Champions League and Europa League, right? Just a thought that crossed my mind.
    **** at this game, yet I like it...

Current level: 13
    League titles - 6 (Level 4, Level 7, Level 9, LEVEL 10, Level 11, LEVEL 12)
    Cup titles - 4 (Level 7, Level 8, LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)
    Champions League titles - 2 (LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)

Quote Originally Posted by PgTuY View Post
    Sometimes we will miss a game or a goal. I think it would be good if we could re-watch the most interesting moments from the game in a replay, the goals, the penalties, etc.. This game is trying to depict reality with the transfers and pre-season, cups and Champions League and Europa League, right? Just a thought that crossed my mind.
    It Will be great to know how your team is making the goals,side passing and others...

Sent from my Quantum Go using Tapatalk

but the live animation actually isn't shows what exactly happen anyway

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PgTuY View Post
    Get game launcher app and you will be able to record,pause and rewind etc. If you play on p.c there's loads of ways too.
    This to be fair maybe why Top 11 haven't done it. Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk