Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Markus Tröszter
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Tactic Screen during Live Game: Save Button

Rookie

Lightbulb New Tactic Screen during Live Game: Save Button

First of all, i like the new tactic screen and possibilities.
    But there is one big flaw:

Please make a "Save Button" at the new tactic screen while live game is running. Reason?
    When you drag&drop a substitute to a wrong player accidentally, you cannot change back. Happened so today, when i tried to change the left MC, but dropped at the right accidentally. So my best player was off the court.

Same for tactic changes, i want to prepare new tactics and substitutes, then press save. So we have full control.

yeah, i agree, save button is important here, especially for tactical change during live match, little move/change will immediate implemented is ridiculous.
    Markus Tröszter likes this.

Agree, the new gives a lot. But this is unfortunately lost. What is also lost is the arrow, now my defenders staying in the own penalty area when a counterattacks going to start. I liked this feature, is gone,....

Yes I agree 100%. Messed up with my substitution and no way to cancel. Just wonder if someone tested the new version before uploading it as it looks to me it was a basic function. In addition to that, the names are gone from the formation!!! So you need to learn the shirt numbers by heart otherwise you don't really know who you are substituting. So t11 2018... not really intuitive. Waiting for quick updates to improve this mess.

Rookie
    Happened again today, on my tiny iPhone6 i dragged a wrong substitute into game. Lucky it was just a test game.
    But this is so f**** annoying.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus Tröszter View Post
    Happened again today, on my tiny iPhone6 i dragged a wrong substitute into game. Lucky it was just a test game.
    But this is so f**** annoying.
    Hi Markus,

Thanks for the feedback and I certainly understand the frustration here. We're going to be adding a confirmation method during Live Match soon. I wrote about a few other changes coming soon here.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi Markus,

Thanks for the feedback and I certainly understand the frustration here. We're going to be adding a confirmation method during Live Match soon. I wrote about a few other changes coming soon here.
    great to hear

Rookie
    Any Info when this updade will be available?