Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Amoun

Thread: Suggestions IU for Top Eleven

Question Suggestions IU for Top Eleven

Hello,

I propose you to add ability icon to the new formation ( SET PIECE TAKERS ) see the picture

Suggestions IU for Top Eleven-sans-titre-1g.jpg

Why ? to put the player in the right order ( I must click to player to see ability and choose them )

The second suggestions is about moral, the must activity I have to do to y team, I should click to every player has a bad moral and upgrade it
    you can imagine If u have 11 players with bad moral, so is not very good practice, I suggest to you a good solotion ( see the picture )

Suggestions IU for Top Eleven-sans-titre-1.jpg

for the quality of my illustration, I haven't the resource to make good

and for the last thing I hope to share, please take in consideration my last suggection see the link https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ans-match.html

all of my suggection is for dev and designer nordeus

so you Manager, player of the game top eleven if you are agree with me put like

thank you

cheers
    Adrian Ibañez likes this.
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

and not only that, we must see also their positions so not being confused and set a DC with high quality instead of my AMR who has little lower quality but higher attacking skills.

On the squad lineup screen, you should be able to sort your players by their current position (the far left column). If you sort by another column like age, quality, etc. you have no way of resorting so you can see your starters and subs separately.

Hell
    Thank you for updating and taking me first suggestion in this post in consideration.

I hope u can make the other point in the game

See yaaa
    Amoun

Sent from my BLL-L21 using Tapatalk
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team