Thread: Feedback about the new update, bugs and personal opinion

Exclamation Feedback about the new update, bugs and personal opinion

The most important for starting is to point at the bad timing this forced update appeared.
    When we played half finals of the Champions league and 22 games / 26 in the league, waiting 4 days more before starting the new version of Top11 would be the smartest way to process...
    It's not fair to play a game with some options and the other one with different options in a competition like the Champions League where we meet strong teams, need strategy like in a chess game and use our brain for reaching the last step to the finals... Same about the league, playing 22 games with the old version and the last 4 games with new functions and options that we need to learn. I could understand if it was at the half of the season or, EVEN BETTER, AT THE END OF A SEASON FOR RESTART A NEW SEASON WITH THE NEW VERSION!
    I was lucky that yesterday I played the team 13nd in the ranking but if it was a stronger team I might loose my 4 points advance and maybe even loosing the title when I'm leader since the first game...
    Some players have advantage, others lost the benefits of 4 weeks of hard work and it's simply not fair at all!
    And when i see the different bugs happening on the first day they released the new version (3nd position left, server not available, old match review not available anymore, etc...), it prooves that waiting 4 days more and using those days for testing the new version would been the right strategy to use for the staff!
    I saw in other topics talks about the arrows that disappear and, even if now we can move our players on the screen on the right position we want, i think the arrows were faster and easier to use. In a real game, the coach/manager will not jump on the grass for push his player to the right position he wants him to play but only show him with his hand for example if he wants him to go in attack or back to defend...
    Positive point (and unfortunatly maybe the only positive point): the new screen with larger DL/DR zones allow me to make my side defenders playing closer to the central defenders, closer to the ML/MR or as pure DL/DR without I need to substitute some player. Same for ML/AML, MR/AMR or AMC/ST. I even noticed that it's posible to make play for example my AML as left ST if i place him on the line between AML and ST or play with 3 strikers like BBC in Real Madrid or MSN in Barcelona if i do the same move on the right side with my AMR.
    So this point is very interesting but the inconvenient is that it's realy not easy to move the players, specialy in middle of a game.
    About DMR/DML, i think you shouldn't only subsitute DMR by DR but also MR because a DMR is a player between DR and MR so not closer to DR than MR !
    I quickly made the list of the different players affected by this new rule and there is only one kind of players for who the issue could appear: DMR/DMC/DML because they would have 5 positions (DR/MR/DMC/DL/ML) if you follow my opinion. For all the others, it's possible and more logical
    DMR/DR -> DR/MR, DMR/MR/AMR -> DR/MR/AMR, DMR/MR -> DR/MR and same for the left side.
    Other argument for proove you it's more fair to follow this idea: if u only substitute DMR/DML by DR/DL, most of the time the player looses one of his position.
    I have a few players who were DMR/DR and DML/DL who are only DR and DL now and when it was possible before to play with 1 DL + 1 DML or/and 1 DR + 1 DMR, now if u use for example 2 DL (1 very close to the central defenders and 1 at the line of middelfields MR/ML), the system says they are too close and would walk on the foot of each other... But if u look at the screen and place those 2 players like i described, it's not closer than 2 ST, 3 DC, 2 DMC, 2 AMC or 3 MC in their zone!
    The screen for changing strategy, replacing/substituting players in live game is also a pain. First it's not easy to do the right move (it toke me like 15 minutes before the game for placing every player in the exact position where i wanted them to be) and if u misclick it's automaticly saved now (in the old version I used to prepare the substitution I want and only click on the exact moment I want like for example after i scored an other goal or change my mind for introduce an other player if I receive a goal or a yellow card). There was also an other option I used with the old screen: I was showing my players list classed by stamina level and substituted the players with the lowest levels. I do that in friendly games too but now it's impossible to know exactly, only showing a small bar under each player.
    Last but not least, there are still bugs in the actual version and the joined screenshoot pic would show you!
    I played a friendly game and subsituted a striker by an other. I only did the move one time but in the match review the same substitution happened at the 85nd and the 88nd minute. It doesn't affect this game and it was friendly but this bug could give issues if it's official game with only 3 substitutions allowed!
    Hope this long feedback will be read by the staff and at least get some answer from an administrator even if my ideas aren't followed...
    Thank you by advance and good luck for all the managers still able to win some reward in those last 3 days of the competitions.

https://gyazo.com/b5472a3cd58760e097e278eabb0d234e

I would also add for being complete that removing DMR/DML changes the way I must training my players for reaching 10% in each bonus. DMR/DR (and same for the left side) can't help me anymore to increase the possession bonus (bonus 3 for middelfields) but only the bonus for defenders and the last bonus for condition.
    I'll need to wait for the next mercato for transfering new middelfields and selling those extra new pure defenders when adding MR/DR for substituting DMR (same for the left side) would not affect my training!
    I also noticed that the new update increases the energy my players loose after a game.
    For example, my goalkeeper who was at 99% and isn't old (25 years) showed only 69% after a game where i got 75% ball possession and the other team only shooted 2 times on the target. That's totaly illogical if it isn't a way for Nordeus to make us spend more green skills like I noticed the last update before this one made us spend more blue skills than the old version I used when I joined 2 years ago...
    I hope it's not what Nordeus wants because I'm afraid to see the next update that would injury our players more for spend more red skills!
    And if I estimate the amount of tokens i'd need for keeping 10% every day, my players fit with max moral it is simply impossible for me to play a decent season without spending more money that I could afford in this game...

Timing was bad yes but so is the entire update! All players I communicated with agree: hideous!!!