Thread: max. 99% for a Player

max. 99% for a Player

When a new league starts and someone has 130%, I'm disappointed. I understand the tank system. And also understand you can buy the season somehow. But what if the player development stops at 99%, the training of course goes on, but the addtional gained skill is "stored" and will be only released once the team promotes to the next level (and even there max. 20%). Or you can invest training in a special skill maybe. This gives some equality and also this unfair rule to play against higher level Managers in Cup and CL can then be stopped. I think still during auction Nordeus can make money, or via the advertising videos. Or with kits, etc. The scout can offer 99% Player.If you take care of him you can have him for many seasons maintaining on good quality. And this is also the resolution for the Asso.
    Last edited by Robert Sappl; 11-10-2017 at 05:55 PM.

when someone start the season with 130%, somebody might think its unfair if that person was tanking in previous season, yeah, thats true, i also feels that unfair if its because of tanking.

but, how about me that train hard almost of my key young player to superstar lvl 150% every season without tanking, and his quality will drop to 130% when new season start.

and i may get almost 130% overall quality of my team every start season,

is that still unfair for you? do you train your player hard like what im been doing?

and you want to have same quality player with someone who train hard their players every season?

im not so agree about player stop at 99% and can be restore for next season like what you suggested,
    because i need my player to developed stronger than that because my target every season is to get as many title as i can.
    i can't imagine everybody fighting at same 99% in every stage of competition even when they reach to final. its not close to reality at all.

and i want this game to as close as reality to make it life, ofcourse without tanking, its not enjoyable for me if i use tanking method to get strong player anyway
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-10-2017 at 06:50 PM.

I know such offended statement will come. Just for clarification my A team is already 129%, won all my leagues except three times, and very often CL and Cup. if you want "as close as real", yout 130% player tends to change to a team on 1-2 higher level immediately. This is another option.......And I never tanked.