Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Toxcatl
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Player Roles and Special Abilities in progress should transfer to new team

Player Roles and Special Abilities in progress should transfer to new team

If a player is working towards a new role or special ability, allowing the progress to transfer to a new team would increase his value & desireability at auction.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Famous
    See reply to other suggestion.

Famous
    Don't get me wrong. I agree with both your ideas, but, there's nothing in them for Nordeus. And their aim is to get us to open our wallets, (or at least watch thousands of adverts).

I doubt that the people (or single person?) who do all the programming read this subforum at all. There were a few great ideas, several good ideas and a huge pile of bad ones, and do you know how many of them were actually implemented?
    I don't know a single one.
    It takes them a long time to fix bugs, a very long time to fix exploits, an eternity to add features that we actually need.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-19-2017 at 11:56 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I doubt that the people (or single person?) who do all the programming read this subforum at all.
    maybe not but the adms of the forum passing the info.

Well, after being some years in the game and in that forum, my impression is that this "product" it's working like cars and motor companies.

Maybe the users/buyers/customers who are driving a Toyota RAV , making suggestions about the lights, the windscreen wipers or the driver's seat but the company/factory won't follow those suggestions unless it's something very important - like the brakes (for example loans, mutants or club history in TE).
    Then, when they have to build the new TOYOTA RAV, (maybe) they 'll consider some of the suggestions.
    Doors FC and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html