Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Some Serious Suggestions

Pro

Some Serious Suggestions

Make more competitions each season like UK Tour in different countries

Allow associations to increase in size to 11 not only 6 maximum and it would be much more fun / competitive if it's obligatory that managers in the same association should be from same nationality so it will be like a world cup competition

increase the amount of players shown in each round on auction from 15 to 30 and show all kinds of positions in each round

Allow managers to text each other directly
    Provide 15 % rest for players each 5 hours instead of 6 % each 3 hours
    Show a record of assists on each player's stats throughout his career same as goals ...
    Show record for number of games/ goals / assists in Super League on same page of stats between CL and Cup.
    Give a certain amount of tokens to managers in a descending way according to their league positions
    Provide a paid professional assistant manager to take the place of a manager in case of his absence
    Decrease 25 % of the amount of tokens required to purchase a player from scout or through negotiations and tokens needed to use a personal trainer
    Allow managers to upload their own picture if they are logging from gmail and not from facebook
    Provide more training opportunities ( personal - collective drills )
    Decrease the amount of bonus for every fan / supporter from 2 to 1 %
    Encourage managers play friendly games by increasing the amount of skills each player gain from such games
    Last edited by USARABAT; 11-30-2017 at 06:41 PM.

I like a lot of these suggestions. I particularly like the Pro AM idea.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I like a lot of these suggestions. I particularly like the Pro AM idea.
    If do the same as the assistant I prefer to have a air blast directing my team. xD