Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Robert Sappl
  • 1 Post By adifairus

Thread: A little change in the time of matchs.

A little change in the time of matchs.

I'm really mad about the time of the games in TE. I have Champions, cup, and League to dispute and my players cant stand in this calendar. My suggestion is make a little chance in the calendary or in the time of recharge of players energy. This can make a big difference and we can play all as competetion without problems.

that's why you should farm rest pack everyday.

and actually, you can change the schedule of your home match

I entirely agree. Of course, I can schedule my home match, but this costs golden nuggets. And this is also stupid. Why I can't set My home game at the time convenient to me, for free? 3hr is normally not enogh. However to use green bricks is ok but you only have enough when you accept to become an advertising junkie. Maybe this is the real sense of the game....
    USARABAT and rogerniceguy like this.

Pro
    It's ridiculous to play before 2 pm during week days - managers have to work , study, train .... beside that the spectators also have work and are busy

ALL matches should be after 2 PM AND BEFORE MIDNIGHT from Monday to Friday at least in the league competition

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sappl View Post
    I entirely agree. Of course, I can schedule my home match, but this costs golden nuggets. And this is also stupid. Why I can't set My home game at the time convenient to me, for free? 3hr is normally not enogh. However to use green bricks is ok but you only have enough when you accept to become an advertising junkie. Maybe this is the real sense of the game....
    i agree is ridiculous to use token for rescheduling the home game, but that at least can reduce the frequency of everybody having fun change the schedule.

i also will be upset if my opponent keep changing their schedule after i have done very much preparation for that match. and they suddenly do last minute change and all my players got 100% rest condition and doing nothing. and even the schedule change was taken over my next match... LOL i have to retrain my players, and change the tactics everything.. this is more ridiculous and more stupid than you think
    Last edited by adifairus; 12-01-2017 at 10:56 PM.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    It's ridiculous to play before 2 pm during week days - managers have to work , study, train .... beside that the spectators also have work and are busy

ALL matches should be after 2 PM AND BEFORE MIDNIGHT from Monday to Friday at least in the league competition
    i understand your feeling, but if they fix the time to favor your time after work and before sleep, how about others that from different country and different time zone?

they also got work and have to sleep, but have a match that favor to you only

Pro
    East and west Europe - Middle East - Africa - Russia have only 4-5 hours time zone m

China Japan and South East Asia - Australia time zone 2

America time zone 3

Rookie
    disagreed

how can we control the game during the match if we dont have enough time to think and make change (for ex)
    for me the new update is amazing and runing smoothly on any kind of phones

This is a valid point. Nonetheless, at least one should be for free, and maybe latest 24hrs before the proposed schedule. There are counter-measures for the kidder