Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cartridge_uk

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Remove Sun bingo from Advertising

Remove Sun bingo from Advertising

This awful so called newspaper, when 96 people had lost their lives at Hillsborough wrote a disgusting article blaming them for their own deaths.
    claiming
    Some fans picked pockets of victims
    Some fans urinated on the brave cops
    Some fans beat up PC giving kiss of life
    None of it was true. When people are grieving and trying to come to terms with their loss, imagine reading that.
    The paper is banned from Merseyside.
    It is also banned from reporting at
    Liverpool FC
    Everton FC
    Chester City FC
    Tranmere Rovers FC

In addition to it being offensive to footballing communities. It is also offensive to Spanish people as it recently referred to them as "donkey rogerers"
    Please remove this hateful rag from the advertising.
    ziz likes this.

ziz
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cartridge_uk View Post
    This awful so called newspaper, when 96 people had lost their lives at Hillsborough wrote a disgusting article blaming them for their own deaths.
    claiming
    Some fans picked pockets of victims
    Some fans urinated on the brave cops
    Some fans beat up PC giving kiss of life
    None of it was true. When people are grieving and trying to come to terms with their loss, imagine reading that.
    The paper is banned from Merseyside.
    It is also banned from reporting at
    Liverpool FC
    Everton FC
    Chester City FC
    Tranmere Rovers FC

In addition to it being offensive to footballing communities. It is also offensive to Spanish people as it recently referred to them as "donkey rogerers"
    Please remove this hateful rag from the advertising.
    Agreed! But I don't think Nordeus controls it. I think it is done by mobile adverts. Although this Ad is horrible, I would rather have the rests. You don't have to watch if you don't want to.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey guys, I know about this tragedy all too well and what happened surrounding The Sun. The thing is, as ziz suggests, I'm also not sure if there is anything we can do about this video showing up. :/
    We're in no way affiliated with The Sun and they obviously have some business dealings with the offer provider or whichever party handles their video ad. Anyway we can politely ask the provider to remove the ad but there is no guarantee that it'll go away.