Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By USARABAT

Thread: Auction Analysis: Increase players shown in auction from 15 to 25 or 30 each round

Pro

Auction Analysis: Increase players shown in auction from 15 to 25 or 30 each round

The current auction system shows 15 players each round ( 4 minutes). Half list (7-8 players) are three and four stars below 75 % which is below the current level of the manager + another 2-3 players over 30 years old which aren't useful for more than one season because they almost don't improve as needed... so 10 players out 15 players ( or 2/3) in each round can be labeled as crap or almost useless and are just shown for cosmetic reasons.

To give you a closer idea about how frustrating the auction is... you only SEE 25 decent players each ( 5 rounds) or 20 minutes because the other 45-50 players are either below 75 % or old players or handicapped with only one position which are not suitable for formation adjustment during matches... The rest ( 25 players out of 75 players each 20 minutes ) DON'T represent all types of positions equally and I can say that half of them don't have good characteristics.So what the current auction shows is ACTUALLY 25 players each 20 minutes or 75 players each one hour who in turn will be shared by tens if not hundreds of hungry managers which causes the crazy bidding at the beginning of each season.

The time estimated to build a decent team ( buy only five 90 % players in mid age each season ) is around one hour (90 minutes) and
    the tokens needed to buy only five players at mid age (22-28) and between 80 and 94 % is no less than 100 tokens with an average of 20 tokens per player. If you are too picky ( looking for young 18 -22 years and 94-99% skills and SA) the time estimated to find such player may prolong to six hours and even days due to the lack of certain positions at younger age and higher skills ...The resources needed can reach 150- 250 tokens with average of 30-50 tokens for each.

The duration needed to sign the players we need is very long which makes the process of renewing and scaffolding a team very frustrating. Many managers can't wait round after another without getting what they want / are looking for although they have the resources ( money + tokens) to buy the best which is illogic.

Developers should improve our experience in the game and to make us feel comfortable to strengthen our team instead of pushing managers away in many ways ( troll results ... frustrating auction etc...) ; therefore I suggest the following :

1-Showing 25 or 30 players in each round (like the old auction).

2- Showing players with ALL types of positions in each round.

3- Stop showing 3 stars players ( below 60 % ) which are wayyyyyyy below the current level of managers and rarely attract bidders.

Transfer time: Like in real football, the auction should be closed at certain times. Ex from day 7 till day 14 or 20 or from day 10 to 20.
    (one / two weeks ).
    Last edited by USARABAT; 12-16-2017 at 06:47 AM.

Famous
    Although I'm a picky buyer it does take far too much time to sign the players I need. The whole game is time consuming enough without the sparse auctions I agree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PR7
    I sign 3 or 4 star young players & Make tokens from them. 3 or 4 star players still will be 5 star players for lower level managers when It comes to Negotiation. Maybe they can bring back Old Transfer system where player was adjusted according to managers Level. But not showing below 3 or 4 star players is not a good Idea.

i also need to buy those 3-4 stars player