Thread: combine all the buttons of daily rewards in one button

Pro

combine all the buttons of daily rewards in one button

we have 1 button for moral 1 for rest 1 for red 1 for skill ( which is still vague ) ... just combine them in one pack and one button

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    we have 1 button for moral 1 for rest 1 for red 1 for skill ( which is still vague ) ... just combine them in one pack and one button
    So 4 daily gifts per friend?^^

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So 4 daily gifts per friend?^^

In reality they don't come from friends " i had low account level 1 " the system used to send me those gifts even i had no friends....

Anyhow , yes lets say 4 different packs from 1 friend by 1 button

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    In reality they don't come from friends " i had low account level 1 " the system used to send me those gifts even i had no friends....

Anyhow , yes lets say 4 different packs from 1 friend by 1 button
    You are mixing the starting packs from the tutorial with the "real system", that is limited to 1 gift per person.... there's no way in what the system "send me those gifts even i had no friends...." what is not how it works (the system only will allow you to obtain the weekly rewards, day 1 to 7 with 3T and extra daily gift the day 7, but not these personal gifts that are in exclusive for friends) ...with, the normal way to proceed of this system of daily gifts.

So ye... let's keep this, is a good deal to be able to send the 4 gifts per person.

Addicted
    idea to what you said.

you should support some friends in order to get the gifts.