Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: FA promotions points sum related to real comps'

FA promotions points sum related to real comps'

In a new volume of how to try to have a fairest Asso's tournament rules "if the concept is not changed"

...yep...

I will suggest add the points obtained during the "normal" season matches, to, be counted, for the promotion, so this means that more points will be needed to promote to every Division, as the FA's Tournament will be directly related to the regular season.

^^ ohhh what a turn... unexpected suggestion^^

..So yes, at least I would increase "per team" a average of 30 points - that should be obtained per team in the regular season min' to promote, so, thats 150 points more of difficulty to promote.

Andf thats how u play a regular season and FAs same time hurraaa me.

(vote if you like it^^)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Khris, is a good idea but it will just create a butterfly effect. Manipulations from Associations would go on a massive scale in League, CL & Cup so people can achieve more points.
    smk fc, khris and Kaizer Franz like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Khris, is a good idea but it will just create a butterfly effect. Manipulations from Associations would go on a massive scale in League, CL & Cup so people can achieve more points.
    ^^

But would force to stop tanking, and if more people manipulate, means really use more real resources -spend cash- and more clear will be if its a massive effect because would mean face .....

Manipulators who are 2* to face 2* VS (tacháan) Manipulators who are 2* to face 2*

ohh what a thesis, I dont know why Im not a cathedratic of something xD

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ^^

But would force to stop tanking, and if more people manipulate, means really use more real resources -spend cash- and more clear will be if its a massive effect because would mean face .....

Manipulators who are 2* to face 2* VS (tacháan) Manipulators who are 2* to face 2*

More or less indeed some of them would stop tanking in Association but I don't think is a good idea to partial close a gate and at the same time open another one.

Plus, connecting these competitions between them would just make it harder and I do not think people are looking for this. Associations should be a "part-time" competition only.
    Kaizer Franz and khris like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Associations should be a "part-time" competition only.
    Here I disagree, I consider the associations as a extra competition, and the regular tournaments as main ones, so, I will keep my thesis that say, that the main tournaments, that requires effort in the place of just tank continuously, should be more rewarded.

Addicted
    More or less indeed some of them would stop tanking in Association but I don't think is a good idea to partial close a gate and at the same time open another one.

Plus, connecting these competitions between them would just make it harder and I do not think people are looking for this. Associations should be a "part-time" competition only.
    i agree ! Associations is a week end competition and some of us can focus on it instead of regular competitions !
    For me Associations are now the main competition because i have already won a ton of trophies on regural and individual competitions !
    khris likes this.

What they can do to prevent stop tanking is to fix the Association without mixing the other competitions.

If you look like on a bigger picture, tanking in League which eventually include Cup and CL is differently then tanking in Associations. Is like a long term vs a short term or temporary one for different reasons.

I cannot blame those who tank in-game because of different reasons like "taking a break". I am here with many others who are playing this game for 5,6 years and is exhausting to keep it on a high level literally every single season. While tanking in Association and take the advantage of the competition every single weekend is more like cheating. Literally both of them can be counted as cheating or not at all, take them as you want.

All this story can be fixed very easy by simply using the random factor. If you have a 4 stars team and you deal with a 6 stars team that's it, that's your progress in-game get over and be happy if you can get some good results.

I don't find it fair from Nordeus to put 9 stars vs 9 stars, what's fair into that? Spending lots of money for winning same as somebody who have a 2,3 stars team? Clearly not fair.

Basically that's my point, if they fix the Association in any way, I hope they will do it without touching the game to much or involve other features of the game.
    khris and madflo19 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    i agree ! Associations is a week end competition and some of us can focus on it instead of regular competitions !
    For me Associations are now the main competition because i have already won a ton of trophies on regural and individual competitions !
    Ok but are you doing it for fun or (mostly) for the token ?
    If Platinum had 50 tokens reward and Top100 nothing, would you still put that effort for asso ?

" btw Khris, I disagree with your suggestion.
    I have a team that playing in asso but don't have enough time to play seriously in other competitions.
    What does it mean ? I should leave my group ?

If you 're staying lv , will you contempt your group ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    In a new volume of how to try to have a fairest Asso's tournament rules "if the concept is not changed"

...yep...

I will suggest add the points obtained during the "normal" season matches, to, be counted, for the promotion, so this means that more points will be needed to promote to every Division, as the FA's Tournament will be directly related to the regular season.

^^ ohhh what a turn... unexpected suggestion^^

..So yes, at least I would increase "per team" a average of 30 points - that should be obtained per team in the regular season min' to promote, so, thats 150 points more of difficulty to promote.

Andf thats how u play a regular season and FAs same time hurraaa me.

(vote if you like it^^)
    Great idea Khris!

I just hope Nordeus will see it and take action.

BTW: How do you vote?
    khris likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast