Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By crisgr
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Doors FC

Thread: Friend Anti-Support

Friend Anti-Support

Hello.

There are often issues when, either two friends play together and a common one supports one of them, or somebody supports his friend opponent in a game.

The question is why have a friend and support his opponent? Or why have 2 common friends playing together and still choose to support one of them?
    On the other hand, why to keep having a friend supporting your opponent instead of you?

If this is on purpose, then you can always delete the 'bad' friend.
    But probably sometimes it is made by mistake.

Proposal: Nordeus could simply forbid to support against a friend. Do an update and make it not possible.
    For example, a friend plays. You can support your friend or stay neutral. But you can't support your friend's opponent.
    In addition. Two friends play. You can't support either of them. You only remain neutral. No support button.
    Last edited by crisgr; 01-13-2018 at 04:54 PM.
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

Ok, but I don’t agree because sometimes Support can be a strategic thing, for example if your friend is a close rival in a competition. You should be free to support whomever you like. However my policy if two friends are playing is to support neither unless they are in my Association. I will also support my friend even if they are my closest League rival. Not everyone thinks the same as me however and will support against a friend but in my opinion that extra 2% doesn’t make a great deal of difference.
    KenoticFC likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Sometimes it may be a mistake. For example I press the support button very fast without letting the match even load because I just notice the ''friend'' icon, there are times where I realize that there were 2 friends against each other.

Famous
    I only chose to support one friend over another if one of them is in my association. So when I met a friend in last seasons cup final and 2 mutual friends turned out to support against me both were promptly removed from my friends list. Neither was in my opponents association. However all 3 were the same nationality. I won the final and have since been unfriended by the plus 1 level team I beat. Their loss.
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    just remain neutral.no big deal...
    Altiplano likes this.

Anyway, thanks for replying.
    After reading your replies, another idea appeared on my mind.

Have an checkbox named for example Prevent friend anti-support.
    If selected (checked) then the rules proposed will apply, that is the app won't let you support against a friend. Otherwise, you will be able to do it.
    So if you want to avoid wrong supports, against friends, you simply select this checkbox.