Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: German Challenge? A small rant.

Apprentice

German Challenge? A small rant.

Well I made it to round ten and lost penalty shoot out 1-4. The teams in cities 7-10 are Super Teams, all nine stars, I have a good team 142 but they are all above 170 to 180. They are suppose to be level six, lol, not in any of the leagues I have seen. Not sure what Nordeus goal or goals are. I guess there are some like me who will try to replay them but it does not make me a happy customer, not sure it is fun if less than 10% of the teams have a chance. I came close but if I make it, it will be a relief. They should have called it the German Gauntlet.
    Militari likes this.

Apprentice

German Challenge? A small rant.

Its a s**t event , i have 112% tried 3 times didnt pass number 7 i gave up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dave1311; 01-17-2018 at 07:56 PM.

Apprentice
    My record was 12-13 against the group. It was 6-13 against cities 7 through 10. I lost two of those by penalty and another one in the 120 minute. I have spent a lot of tokens, all paid for, to build a good team. I liked training players at first but it is too expensive. However, I am in season six and have lost 6 games total. Tied 13. Just to say I have a very good team so that tells you the mountain facing all most every team to run this gauntlet. So again I wonder what Nordeus goal is? Oh I forgot to sell tokens. LOL. I have written them so it should be interesting to read the spin, I love the game but not as much.

Apprentice
    Tried again and beat cities 7 and 8 but 9 beat me 3-2. I guess I am keeping Nordeus afloat.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Tried again and beat cities 7 and 8 but 9 beat me 3-2. I guess I am keeping Nordeus afloat.
    Yes you are. And that's why they'll keep churning out these rubbish challenges instead of fixing all the other "little" bugs and issues.
    My 2 teams were knocked out at cities 4 and 5. I paid tokens for 1 of them to rejoin, but, then enough! Two tours, two bags of nothing. I shan't even bother looking at the next one.
    Not tours. They are CHORES.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Most gamers aren't really welcome your tour challenges, both UK and Germany. As for me, I hate most and do not appreciate these challenges. Those are the worst challenges along this games' history. Your developers may be very happy cos they sold many tokens and got real money in their pockets by managers who lost in challenges. I didn't pay and I'll never pay my tokens and real money to their developers unreasonably. I have suggested about this to changes 3 free attampts to rejoin challenges. If your greedy developers do not change that system in future challenges, this game will never be improved in future. In current Germany challenges, 80% of gamers are lost and that losing matches will make gamers very dissapointed. Why did your developers not think that rejoining challenge with cash? Team cash are not real money for developers, so to get real money, your developers will do anything upon gamers. What a SCAM CHALLENGE!!!! Both UK and Germany challenges are absolutely not welcome. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I tried again. The teams are just too good. Really it is cheating. Cheating the customer. It is like me playing with my eight year old grandson. If the odds are 100 to 1. I cannot see a reason for it being impossible.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    I tried again. The teams are just too good. Really it is cheating. Cheating the customer. It is like me playing with my eight year old grandson. If the odds are 100 to 1. I cannot see a reason for it being impossible.
    But you tried again. Spent tokens to rejoin. That's the reason.
    You spent more tokens.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    But you tried again. Spent tokens to rejoin. That's the reason.
    You spent more tokens.
    Almost fell over when I checked my team to see this scheme was extended. I checked my champions league teams or rivals. Only four teams had won the first stage jersey reward. I have both and even beat city ten once but there is no way if any of my CL rivals can compete. Perhaps if they want to spend $500 dollars to see if they could come close to training their teams to a 175 to 180 level. Remember Nordeus New Years Gift was one rest, health, and moral package. Cost the company what ten cents? Wink.

I didn’t mind the German challenge I rejoined once and got to the first free player. I think the jersey give away is a bit of a waste in the higher levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast