Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Exchange market implementation idea

Rookie

Exchange market implementation idea

Please, implement a kind of exchange market where managers can exchange treatments, bosters and rests either with others or just by some set exchange rate. I have more than 1250 treatments and don't know what to do with them. Such a waste!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Heya @v1adimir And welcome to the Forum!

In my perspective it an exchanging feature might be a nice feature as well, so thanks for the suggestion!

I will be forwarding your idea to the devs

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Heya @v1adimir And welcome to the Forum!

In my perspective it an exchanging feature might be a nice feature as well, so thanks for the suggestion!

I will be forwarding your idea to the devs
    Out of curiosity, how many times do you (admins) have to forward the same suggestion to the devs before they acknowledge that the same suggestion is being continually made?

Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    Please, implement a kind of exchange market where managers can exchange treatments, bosters and rests either with others or just by some set exchange rate. I have more than 1250 treatments and don't know what to do with them. Such a waste!
    I agree with that. There are times that you need the red or green so I agree that it is better for game. Please do it TE.
    I also suggest the manager can exchange players.

Sent from my 1201 using Tapatalk
    Viorel Andrei Tatu likes this.

They will probably come with something to screw us anyways, want to convert 100 red packs for 50 green packs you have to pay 5Tokens. why??? Nordeus, that's why.

I agree with your ideea it ia very good i have the same problem i have a lot of red packs and i c'ant use them it will be a good implement!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

Addicted
    and what of the managers that have 1+teams with different account on fb?could they just boost their first team with the smaler teams?dont like it.
    you have to do better management.dont expect your team to be always best morale or never to be injured.

Rookie
    How will they boost the main team if it's exchange not gift? Should I injure my players on purpose in order to spend some treatments?

Apprentice
    Be quiet. They could increase injuries.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    How will they boost the main team if it's exchange not gift? Should I injure my players on purpose in order to spend some treatments?
    if someone has a lot of reds but no greens in his big team,why not exchange with his smaller teams.this way the big team could have a big boost.
    and vice versa if the big team is doing great why not boost his smaller teams...
    do you get it now?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast