Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Vacation mode

Vacation mode

A vacation mode would be great. So that if I have stuff in real life like work and school, I am able to pause my team and come back after a set number of days, weeks or months.
    I won't come back to see how lame my team became because I wasn't there.

I'm sure this would be helpful.
    Y/K

Apprentice
    There should be a mode to take a season or seasons off.
    mr.deadpool likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    There should be a mode to take a season or seasons off.
    Yeah!
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-05-2018 at 09:49 PM.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

This have been discuss long ago but not to Nordeus intrest.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Best idea

Nice idea, but to be honest it doesn't have any major benefits. You can put the team in tanking mode and be ok for the next time you come (1 or 2 month). The problem here is that the time consuming elements here are farming packs, renewing offers and contracts and of course the daily gifts. This is why a vacation mode doesn't give you any real advantage, you have to be present for these things otherwise it is the same as tanking.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Hey @Kisaki ! Thanks for the suggestion!

I agree, sometimes a break from the daily training, matches and squad checkups could be overwhelming, especially when you have other things to worry about, so such a feature might be just what some managers need! What @texhorn60 suggests sounds as good option as well.

I will be forwarding your ideas to the devs!
    smk fc likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Nice idea, but to be honest it doesn't have any major benefits. You can put the team in tanking mode and be ok for the next time you come (1 or 2 month). The problem here is that the time consuming elements here are farming packs, renewing offers and contracts and of course the daily gifts. This is why a vacation mode doesn't give you any real advantage, you have to be present for these things otherwise it is the same as tanking.
    Different idea from tanking or advantage. I have to travel once or twice a year. So, we could pause our team for a month, perhaps a maximum of two months in a row and four months out of the year or at least three.

Quote Originally Posted by texhorn60 View Post
    Different idea from tanking or advantage. I have to travel once or twice a year. So, we could pause our team for a month, perhaps a maximum of two months in a row and four months out of the year or at least three.
    Yeah, I also go on my vacations and it will be fine to pause the game and have a good time at holiday!
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Still not excited about an update that favors not playing instead of playing to be honest. I have no problem with this being implemented if people like it, but the game has so many urgent problems to be fixed, more players are taking Permanent Vacations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast