Thread: about sponsorship ??

about sponsorship ??

guys i'am new in the game and i signed sponsor that gives 600k till the end of the season but when i checked finances i found that sponsorship gave me 40 k today and i already have more than 600 k (it was 720 k )
    and my question is where that money comes from ? what is the source?
    TY

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed emary View Post
    guys i'am new in the game and i signed sponsor that gives 600k till the end of the season but when i checked finances i found that sponsorship gave me 40 k today and i already have more than 600 k (it was 720 k )
    and my question is where that money comes from ? what is the source?
    TY
    I think that bonus at the start of the day (the one where you automatically get something and then have to pick one of three doors to get another prize) counts as sponsorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Timóteo View Post
    I think that bonus at the start of the day (the one where you automatically get something and then have to pick one of three doors to get another prize) counts as sponsorship.
    You are right with that, @Jorge Timóteo
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-09-2018 at 02:01 PM.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7