Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By shaunak6953
  • 1 Post By Voldara
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Ursd

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Improve the stats tab for the players.

Improve the stats tab for the players.

A goalkeeper's stat bar mostly consists of only matches played as goalkeepers seldom score any goals or give assists. Keep a track of clean sheets kept by the goalkeeper and the defenders in the stats tab. Also include assists in the all time stats of a player.
    Dustcloud and IImaestroII like this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Once again, thanks for this idea! I will be reporting this as well
    IImaestroII likes this.

Famous
    Once again? It was only the guys second post. You mean he posted the same idea for his first post..............ah, sorry, now I get it. This is yet another good idea that has to be posted 10 million times, then forwarded 10 million times before a dev catches on to what we would like.
    Well done with the quick response Voldara, but I think we all know we're pissing in the wind here.
    HairDryer and Temidayo_ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    [...]This is yet another good idea that has to be posted 10 million times, then forwarded 10 million times before a dev catches on to what we would like. [...] but I think we all know we're pissing in the wind here.
    I agree. Rarely TE puts things that are said on this forum. This forum it's like an imagination zone because we only comment what would be good but we all know that's a very little possibility that they become real. :/
    Altiplano likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7