Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By abigby7
  • 1 Post By Ursd
  • 2 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By Doors FC

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Team Chemistry

Team Chemistry

Hi All,

I have an idea about a new feature that should be embedded in the game like team chemistry where players who have been in the team for quite some time make the team perform better.

Anyone can go into the market to buy a player and then boom the team is automatically better but I think there should be some challenge after putting a new player in the team.

Each team should have a team chemistry progress bar where it shows how good each teams chemistry is and if they buy or sell a player it goes down a bit and if they promote a young player it goes up.

It can also go up with training and playing the same players for a period of time.

Maybe the developers can take into consideration using the each players vision/creativity attribute to contribute to the overall team chemistry on that manager/league level.
    Last edited by abigby7; 02-21-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Rookie
    nice idea hope nordeus will look to this

Very interesting...
    But there is a problem: people won't buy so many players per season and that will be prejudicial for Nordeus.
    Anyways, great idea!
    smk fc likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

I like the idea and I have suggested a similar myself a long time ago now(more like fifa hyperlinks) . The response was basically it is too complicated for this type of game, I hope maybe they have changed their minds.

I noticed 2 of my players at the time Mayer and Son, contributing in 80% of my total goals and assists.for a particular season. It was exciting to see this clear chemistry between them and I thought it should have been recognized.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks for the idea, @abigby7 And welcome to the Forum!

Truly an interesting suggestion! In my opinion such a feature might add some realism to the game, as in real life the more two or more people work together (doesn't matter if they are teammates, colleagues or even friends), with time they become a better unit and work with each other more effectively.

I will be forwarding this!
    smk fc and Bliketa like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Thanks for the idea, @abigby7 And welcome to the Forum!

Truly an interesting suggestion! In my opinion such a feature might add some realism to the game, as in real life the more two or more people work together (doesn't matter if they are teammates, colleagues or even friends), with time they become a better unit and work with each other more effectively.

I will be forwarding this!
    Just a question, not really related to this:

How often do you actually play the game? Some of the updates have been great, but some leave me thinking, why would anyone who has played the game implement them. Some updates just make TopEleven harder to use unnecessarily.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Addicted
    good idea.it could stop manipulation.
    in addition maybe if older players fix the chemistry with their experience and young players drop it.
    older players are underated in topeleven.
    abigby7 likes this.