Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New League system

Rookie

New League system

I have played top eleven for many years now and I love it because you play games every day and you don't get bored.
    I also play Hattrick for years and wanted to share a feature I think TOP ELEVEN should consider.

I'm at level 13 and I feel it's way to easy to get promoted to a higher level, I also feel they are way too many levels in top eleven and it makes it not very competitive. There is no clear goal to reach the highest division, because with time the highest level continues to increase, so someone who is new to the game will never make it all the way to the top

If top eleven would have lets say 6-10 levels, where teams know that a certain level is the highest in the competition, like for example in England the PREMIER LEAGUE, than it would be much more exciting to aim to get to that league level. Also relegation to a lower league is nice, to fight to remain in your level and not only promote.

The Champions league, suproleague and cup are very similar systems like in real life, but the league system isn't. You just go up one level and that's it.

Also would be nice if you have friends in same level as you, that you would be together in same league.

Quote Originally Posted by pat0812 View Post
    I have played top eleven for many years now and I love it because you play games every day and you don't get bored.
    I also play Hattrick for years and wanted to share a feature I think TOP ELEVEN should consider.

I'm at level 13 and I feel it's way to easy to get promoted to a higher level, I also feel they are way too many levels in top eleven and it makes it not very competitive. There is no clear goal to reach the highest division, because with time the highest level continues to increase, so someone who is new to the game will never make it all the way to the top

If top eleven would have lets say 6-10 levels, where teams know that a certain level is the highest in the competition, like for example in England the PREMIER LEAGUE, than it would be much more exciting to aim to get to that league level. Also relegation to a lower league is nice, to fight to remain in your level and not only promote.

The Champions league, suproleague and cup are very similar systems like in real life, but the league system isn't. You just go up one level and that's it.

Also would be nice if you have friends in same level as you, that you would be together in same league.
    I don't think is a good idea. TE has its own system that also makes it unique.
    If there were 10 leagues, almost everyone will be at max level because that system that you say doesn't match with TE form of playing.
    It's true that many starters will never get to the top server but it's good that it's infinite because you have to manage the player everytime you promote to next level (when your players "lose" 20%/1 star).
    Your idea isn't bad but it's not for TE.
    michaelefc likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    I don't think is a good idea. TE has its own system that also makes it unique.
    If there were 10 leagues, almost everyone will be at max level because that system that you say doesn't match with TE form of playing.
    It's true that many starters will never get to the top server but it's good that it's infinite because you have to manage the player everytime you promote to next level (when your players "lose" 20%/1 star).
    Your idea isn't bad but it's not for TE.
    I fully agree. Decent shout by the OP, though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    i think relegation is a good idea..i've said it before...

This requires a drastic change of the game that won't happen. Keep in mind that having a limit will mean less trophies for many teams. The system may be broken but it still allows average teams to grab some titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    i think relegation is a good idea..i've said it before...
    I think it could be or not relegation but that would't do any change because, how says the firsts posts of this thread, it's an infinite game.

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Addicted
    I think it could be or not relegation but that would't do any change because, how says the firsts posts of this thread, it's an infinite game.
    do we want infinite or more realistic game?

Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    do we want infinite or more realistic game?
    I think infinitive: this is a simulator it hasn't to be realistic.
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-27-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Addicted
    I think infinitive: this is a simulator it hasn't to be realistic.
    i disagree Ursd.i want realism as much as it can.

[Eliminated post]
    Last edited by Ursd; 02-27-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast