Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Robert Sappl

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My home match, fixed starting whistle

My home match, fixed starting whistle

Why can we not define a time fixed for my home games. I don't see the reason to spend two coins every day (With CUP and CL). There should be the possibility to fix for at least once in a season. And if I then change, then so be it I have to pay. Of course the time frame is to be pre defined to bring all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Sappl View Post
    Why can we not define a time fixed for my home games. I don't see the reason to spend two coins every day (With CUP and CL). There should be the possibility to fix for at least once in a season. And if I then change, then so be it I have to pay. Of course the time frame is to be pre defined to bring all together.
    Good suggestion. You can do it for association, so why not league, cup etc? I like this

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

please consider to implement this, this can solve most of my problem to watch my home match

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for the suggestion @Robert Sappl

As the others pointed out, such a feature might make their time schedules a little easier to work with. I myself have had matches too late at night and have decided to change their time, and I understand that some managers may be on a budget and might wish to save their tokens for later use.

Rest assured, I will be forwarding this to the devs!