Thread: Transfers

Apprentice

Transfers

We should be able to sell some of players and control the sell. A different market. Some I just want to sell but others I would like to observe their sell. Perhaps get a few tokens and let Nordeus make some. We understand it is a business. First, I would like to follow a player I trained and sold. Second, it adds a little reality.

you can't do that in negotiation?

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    you can't do that in negotiation?
    Not really because in negotiation you have very little control over the players being offered ( the only control being to train players past 99% if you want to keep them). The manager cant say I would like to sell player X unless he wastes greens and training time to make a player 99% and then the system would offer him for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Not really because in negotiation you have very little control over the players being offered ( the only control being to train players past 99% if you want to keep them). The manager cant say I would like to sell player X unless he wastes greens and training time to make a player 99% and then the system would offer him for sale.
    Or maybe improve the negociations. I mean, have more control in nogociations and can buy any player that you see in a players squal above 39% and less than 120%.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

The solution for negotiations is very simple for me, just make us put players manually on the market this way we know that all players found there are from actual active members and we don't lose time. Remove the tokens we pay to Nordeus on top of the initial 8 or 9 Tokens and maybe some other improvement.
    I think that is reasonable to say that 99% should be the max player you can buy from negos, otherwise this will kill the scout market and Nordeus isn't that dumb.