Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mcdoomer

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association Loyalty Token Bonuses

Rookie

Association Loyalty Token Bonuses

So, the idea is pretty simple. Instead of the token bonuses being all about Divisions (which we all know can be easily cheated), the game instead would grant bonus for actually sticking to your Association, and for each tier you would get a bonus at the end of the season:

If you have 100 points for the association, you get +5 tokens and the end of that season; 200 +10... 1000 or more 50 extra tokens (1 tier per 100 points). And the tokens per division would be cut in half. So Platinum would just return 50 tokens, and so on. So the only way to get 150 tokens would be Platinum, plus best Platinum, plus 1000 points per your Association.

Which means the Association system exploiters could end up getting the same tokens that a group of friends that plays the game for years, but its simply not looking to cheat the system, would have in a Bronze division tier with 1000 points.

I believe its a simple way to make the associations what they are intended to be, and not just a cheesy way to get tokens.

Salut!
    Last edited by mcdoomer; 04-05-2018 at 02:32 AM.
    jarharnamme and Temidayo_ like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I agree.
    This could be used also as criterion instead of penalties (which is broken) when two groups have same points and gd.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Hey @mcdoomer And welcome to the Forum!

Thank you for your suggestions! Quite a few nice ones in less than a day, good job. I really like this one, as I am a huge sucker when it comes to loyalty to my F.A.. Even if we fail, we shall fail together. So I enjoy the idea that this loyalty could be rewarded with a few tokens.

Keep up the good work, I shall be on my way to forward your ideas to the devs!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Voldara View Post
    Hey @mcdoomer And welcome to the Forum!

Thank you for your suggestions! Quite a few nice ones in less than a day, good job. I really like this one, as I am a huge sucker when it comes to loyalty to my F.A.. Even if we fail, we shall fail together. So I enjoy the idea that this loyalty could be rewarded with a few tokens.

Keep up the good work, I shall be on my way to forward your ideas to the devs!
    No prob, I play the game since 2013, in and out. Have 1 club with a Coworkers Association and 1 club with my retired parents, my oldest son, etc, so Associations have a special meaning, since its the only way we actually play "together", so very interested in seeing it being more rewarding in terms of rewarding the actual cooperation, and less being just a quick fix for tokens. I paid for many of mine, so it also makes me feel cheated at times on my money spent.