Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By John Grant
  • 1 Post By Doors FC
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Morale Booster Should Increase Aggression and Bravery

Morale Booster Should Increase Aggression and Bravery

It seems like every players Bravery and Aggression attributes are really hard to level up; so I was wondering if the devs would allow players Bravery and Aggression attributes to grow with the use of morale boosters of course if the player's morale is at 'Very Good' and below then their Bravery and Aggression attributes can grow if morale is at 'Super' then no..

To strengthen my case every season we level up and I check my players Bravery and Aggression attributes they are very low for all of the players and those attributes hardly increase through regular training and overall Morale correlates to Bravery and Aggression as they are psychological attributes.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Morale doesn't matter
    Aggression doesn't matter
    Bravery doesn't matter
    Skills don't matter

Quality of a player matters
    Quality of the team matters
    Quality of oppo team matters
    "Talent" of a player , hmm ... maybe

This Friday I sold one of the best scorers I had because this season he would have low quality and became to old for extra power-training.
    Check his skills

(no, Fitness doesn't matter )

Morale Booster Should Increase Aggression and Bravery-sell-mvb.jpg
    HairDryer and abigby7 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Its sad in this game when such a player becomes too expensive in resources to keep at the grand old age of 23. I think this is a fundamental failing in this game from a managers point of view. I would love to keep players around for a full 12 to 15 season career but you just cant.
    Doors FC likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Its sad in this game when such a player becomes too expensive in resources to keep at the grand old age of 23. I think this is a fundamental failing in this game from a managers point of view. I would love to keep players around for a full 12 to 15 season career but you just cant.
    oh john...how many times have we said this?i agree completely..
    i want the players to be important until they retire...
    John Grant likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by abigby7 View Post
    It seems like every players Bravery and Aggression attributes are really hard to level up; so I was wondering if the devs would allow players Bravery and Aggression attributes to grow with the use of morale boosters of course if the player's morale is at 'Very Good' and below then their Bravery and Aggression attributes can grow if morale is at 'Super' then no..

To strengthen my case every season we level up and I check my players Bravery and Aggression attributes they are very low for all of the players and those attributes hardly increase through regular training and overall Morale correlates to Bravery and Aggression as they are psychological attributes.
    Not true that Bravery is hard to level up... Even Aggression ain't that hard to level up... Creativity is the hardest...
    USARABAT likes this.

yes, if it gray skills, it's hard to level up

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    oh john...how many times have we said this?i agree completely..
    i want the players to be important until they retire...
    Yeah, but on the flipside the market would be quite boring if there's no decay per level. My average is keeping players around 10 seasons, usually have 5 very dominant seasons, 5 weaker ones, mostly to prepare the club for the big renewal, but I never let the team go under 80%, as it balances out with the youth that comes in. Works out ok to me Dont feel the need to play for getting trebles every season and I like it when the processes are so tested with a certain 11 that you can upset much stronger teams with your bunch of old farts.