Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mcdoomer

Thread: Cancelling offers

Cancelling offers

You are at auctions and you bid 40T for a player not on propose and you win the aution leaving you with 0T

Or at negociations. You ask for a player and accidently you use 30T instead of 12T. With 1 minute left they acept your offer leaving you with 0T

This happenned to you, as well?

It will be a good idea that there will be a "Cancel" button that let you cancel your offer (and don't letting you to participate in that player anymore [Only in auctions. In negotitions you just cancel your offer]). Only to avoid the bad using of Tokens.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Ursd; 04-05-2018 at 07:03 PM.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Rookie
    I once "pocket bid" (to any one unfamiliar with the term is when you dont press the sleep button hard enough on your phone after giving up on an auction, put it on the pocket and accidentally bid for a player by accident) a 3 stars useless player for all my tokens. But i only noticed it a few hours later. Anecdotes aside, I think cancelling bids it against the spirit of the auctions.
    adifairus likes this.

not really good to me, it kills the bidding system actually

because if i can do that, i will disturb all the bidders at auction.. bid for higher token than cancel it whenever i want,

those guy who really want that player may rebid with higher token, if not they will give up and look to another player, but if i suddenly cancle the bid, that previous guy will have 2 bid on same type players after he found next, and maybe he will cancel either one too, so it have slight effect on the bidding system, it kills the bidding system actually
    Last edited by adifairus; 04-06-2018 at 03:34 AM.